• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

big and danndy-mdma testing

blessedamines

Bluelighter
yo so this is what i need to know, what is the best reagent testing kit we know of like simons, mecke, marquis????
lets make a little database on that for people to easily attain

and maybe some one who knows could also state what one shows the best varity of testing options

HEHEHE......... im rollin

None of the kits are "better" than the other.
They all test for different things.

You use the Marquis test to determine if your gear even has MDMA in it, while the other tests simply narrow down what else can be in the pill.

never mind self explanitory, mecke being the best starter and simons being viable for knowing if its methylated or not ect... sweet how helpful (HEHE)

marquis is the most useful reagent. none are 'better' than another, but the marquis is DEFINATELY the most useful, hands down. Any experienced tester will tell you for finding clean MDxx, the marquis is the most useful. Mandelin is also very useful, but ketamine is a lot more uncommon than other adulterants.

If you are looking to test research chems, you need a complete set. I only test suspected MDxx/meth/piperazines, I own all of the kits, but I rarely use any besides my marquis, and sometimes the mandelin. TBH if I get a positive clean MDxx reaction to the marquis and mandelin, I could care less if it turns out to be MDA, so simon's/robadope arent very useful to me. If I tested research chems on the otherhand, I'm sure they would be. It all really depends what you're looking for.