• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Beware your mysterious powders! (Identification)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcee

Greenlighter
I apologize in advance if I'm posting in the wrong area, or if I'm writing in a clumsy manner. I haven't had much sleep the past 24 hours, and I'm coming from the end of a heavy roll and trip.

So I went to Life in Color in Philly last night. It was a fantastic time!

He brought some kind of cathinone, and I brought 5-apb. We combined the two and it was rather enjoyable. We both experienced mild amounts of psychedelia, plenty of euphoria and energy, but limited empathy. None of this comes as a surprise to me.

So we're walking back to his car, and I spot a small bag on the ground. I pick it up, and it has a dull brown powder in it. It had perhaps 100 mg or so in it. It was torn at the top, which made me think that it might have only dirt in it. It was hard to conclude how homogeneous the powder was, as my eyes were wonked and it was dark out.

Around 3 AM, while in the car, I pull the bag out and decide to taste-test it. I lick the very tip of my finger and end up with the smallest smidgen of the powder on my finger. I figure if it's bitter, it's probably worth keeping, but otherwise I would throw it out. It was tasteless, so I throw it out. Big mistake!

Sometime around 3:30 or so (I was not keeping track), I'm headfirst into a psychedelic adventure. It's nearly 2 now, and I am baseline, save for having a serious lack of sleep. The stuff was obviously quite powerful.

To put more perspective on how powerful it was: I'm coming of an SSRI, so I have low sensitivity to molly. I had to take nearly two-three times as much as I would normally. If I hadn't been coming off the SSRI, it is a good chance I would have tripped quite a bit harder. This speaks the potency of this mysterious brown powder.

So, the PSA is, be wary of anything in a bag--bitter or tasteless, and any color/texture. What do you t hink this might ahve been?

tl;dr Took the smallest of smidgens of mysterious, tasteless, brownish powder. Had an intense trip that was around 10-11 hours long. what is this drug??

We do not allow ID threads, sorry... please read the rules.

Also please do not take mystery powders found in the street on top of another drug! Don't you understand how risky that is regarding interactions and toxicity, etc etc? :\

Glad you're alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.