• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Better your LSD trip, and what are some experiences with 25I?

Tommygunkidd

Greenlighter
Hello,

It has been some years since I have last used LSD and a friend of mine has the hook up on some liquid. He also says he has some 25I? Im not sure what it is and his explanation is simply that it is similar to LSD but is an RC. In the past, I have always taken 3 or more doses and aim to do the same this time, but I cannot help but wonder what the effects of mixing a hit of the 25i might be like or if it alone would be enough to feel? I have the idea of mixing three or four drops with a waffer of the 25i or taking the waffer alone followed by the liquid soon afterwards. Any insight on this mysterious drug and what I could expect or if it is even worth the investment at a single dose? TIA
Kiddo

It wouldn't be until the following Saturday, about a week away until I am able to do so. I'll be on my hunting plot of about 160 acres with an efficiency cabin with one other person. I'd just like to know mainly if this 25i is worth playing with and what some of your experiences have been or what you know about it. I've heard a lot of bad about RC but personally enjoyed my few doses of etizolam in the past and it compared much to the real deal.

I wouldn't fuck with 25i. I've had a few doses of it and I saw a few friends consume a whole sheet of it a few summers ago, and they all came out a bit fried, or so they say. It was nothing but a shallow visual experience. If you like LSD, then you'll probably hate 25i, because the two just are not the same. I wana write you an essay as to why but I haven't the time right now. Check out the NBOMe warning thread stickied at the top of PD for info on the dangers!

25I-NBOMe is cheap, fake LSD for people who can't get the real thing.

Frorm a sticky thread at the top of this forum:

25X-NBOMe, 25X-NBOH SAFETY MESSAGE

This is a newly discovered group of chemicals, with little history of human use.
It has already become clear that these substances carry substantial risks that must be highlighted.

Some facts you should know about The 25X - NBOMe series:

25x NBOMe chemicals have killed at "normal" recreational doses.
We don't know how it kills.
People have died from doses that are smaller than ones they have taken in the past. (For the time being we have to consider this seriously, even though variance in absorption and other factors may have played a role in this apparent incongruence.)
We do not yet know the reasons for this unpredictabiliy.

Doses can lead to psychotic episodes and ER visits
If you or people around you must take these drugs, avoid combinations and advise others to avoid it as well.
If someone appears to be overdosing, it is important to get medical attention quickly to minimize chance of death or injury.

These chemicals are sometimes mislabeled and sold as LSD or "acid"
If in doubt about your drugs, learn how to test them using testing kits/reagents. Don't have blind faith in the reputation of your source. Apart from dishonesty, even sources can get duped.
A good rule of thumb is "if it's bitter it's a spitter". Other than *marked* bitter taste, local numbness in the mouth is also a characteristic of NBOMe-type drugs.
If you take blotters sold as LSD, swallowing them may render NBOMe type compounds inactive while swallowing LSD will work just as well! This has actually - even in this thread - shown to probably not be true. Best we can tell oral dosing may produce unreliable results rather than no results at all! So please be careful making yourself comfortable with a false sense of security. Take other precautions to prevent overdosing!

What can you do to field test for LSD / NBOMe's?
Using UV light makes LSD fluoresce and light up brightly, whereas most other compounds that fit on blotter like NBOMe's do not.

Is there an antidote for NBOMe overdoses?
Tolazoline might be an option, tentatively. Apparently it has been used succesfully to combat some of potentially lethal or damaging effects. However don't go administering this without professional supervision! Instead, mentioning it to medical personel might save time / lives / health.
Other than that using serotonergic antagonists that act on 5-HT2A may be used to counteract induced psychotic behavior or other associated adverse effects. Similar warnings apply: be careful and leave it to people who know what they are doing, or you may make matters worse.

And finally information for people pushing the dosage with NBOMe's:

The NBOMe series is known to be more dangerous than other psychedelic drug families. High doses can easily result in severe reactions such as seizures and HPPD. It is possible to get away with high doses because the mental component of the trip is mild so it may not feel as intense as other psychedelics even though there are powerful visuals. In order to try and overcome this some users take several doses to get a more intense/spiritual experience. While this does work for some, for others this is where the serious side-effects emerge.

As a result of this it is recommended that if you are seeking an intense experience, something more than eye candy, you select a different psychedelic with a higher natural intensity and better safety record such as 2C-E or LSD.

It is strongly advised that users do not take more than 1.5 doses of this drug, with one dose generally agreed to be 0.9 mg (900 ug).

Insufflating doses further increases the risk.

http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/724566-Important-NBOMe-warning-Taking-unknown-blotters-sold-as-LSD

It's my personal opinion the trip isn't worth the danger with NBOMe's. Also, it's stupid and irresponsible to want to mix 2 substances, when there's one of them you haven't tried before.

Here you can read and learn some more: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/551797-The-Big-amp-Dandy-25I-NBOMe-Thread

Heed the safety warnings. 25I-NBOMe has killed people at recreational doses, and you will be putting yourself at risk of death if you mix it with three doses of LSD or, frankly, with any amount of any other drug.

In fact, I'd test a drop of your LSD with Ehrlich's just to be safe, so you know it's LSD.

Thanks, its so cheap I just had to consider it. But I've read nothing but bad about it so far, so I'll definitely reconsider. And as for test, I do believe i still have a kit but since he has both vile and gels from a good DW source, I'm not worried about it at all. Are there any foods or etc I could consume to increase visuals? I always have to go to higher dose in order to achieve anything or consider candy flipping (but don't care for the whole being awake for two straight days deal lol)

I'd just like one last good visual experience and move on with my life, but in the past I've had a time or two where even at 3 and 4 doses I achieved nothing but a state of ADHD and bliss. I always sleep well the day of, so I'm not worried about that. Im just curious how I could give it a boost to achieve visuals, not just distortion but actual visuals

I wouldn't fuck with 25i. I've had a few doses of it and I saw a few friends consume a whole sheet of it a few summers ago, and they all came out a bit fried, or so they say. It was nothing but a shallow visual experience. If you like LSD, then you'll probably hate 25i, because the two just are not the same. I wana write you an essay as to why but I haven't the time right now. Check out the NBOMe warning thread stickied at the top of PD for info on the dangers!

Not only shallow but coupled with this strange manic sinister feeling to it.
If I do too much 25i I start hearing voices and unintelligible whispering, not a fun time.

^There's certainly something creepy about the stuff. I saw my roommate take 5 hits of it once and that was probably one of the most frightening babysitting experiences I ever had...

OP, try smoking some weed on the peak. I've found good weed can often times put your visuals on a rocket ship and blast them off to Mars. Or try another visual psychedelic that's safer, like 4-ho-met which was easily the most intense visual drug I've ever tried, much more so than 25i!

dont mix them. i od'd on 25inbome an if youre going to do it you should do it by itself at least the first time. i had done it i think 2 times before the time i od'd at much smaller dosages ranging from 100-400micros probably at the most. done real lsd at least 10 times and mushrooms at least a dozen. the dosage i did that caused my overdose is unknown. i was told it was 'fire lsd' but it was around 400 microgram tabs of the infamous nbome. they were still wet when handed to me from being dosed and i stupidly licked them to make sure there wasnt a taste. then dropped 2 tabs because i thought i only tasted the paper because sometimes this guy used funky paper. i started coming up hard as fuck within 15 minutes before i even got back on the highway home. started having heart failure around an hour in, it psychotically fucked me up good but i think im finally getting over it or at least i can see the other side lol. about 6 months ago i microdosed less than a gram for a week and that helped me get over the feeling that my psyche had been shattered. im going to make a post about my experience and how ive dealt with it sometime this week. if you have any questions let me know and im sorry this is a mess its a good representation of my mind now lol, all jumbled up, thankfully i have some braincells to spare.