Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

better health advice needed

veganmomentum

Greenlighter
Swim is introverted and akward
yet throughout the years he has learned a few skills and is doing better in society
swim used to like to smoke weed because it made him "smart"
it gave him speed and allowed him to feel sympathy and express sympathy and feel more love
YET it also makes him very aware of his way of life and how he should fix some things (which lead to very bad trips at the beginning because he was doing what his parents thought he should do and never had teh courage to do what he wanted to do)

ex: swim was doing the vegan diet and drinking only ice tea because he needed to be hydrated and in the vegan lifestyle i chose to do i have to be hydrated.
He didnt smoke pot for a few weeks then he smoked and realized he should change his way and now that he is used to be hydrated he should move to drinking water...
thats a simple example

now swim also realized that smoking weed is bad for him while he was smoking weed. Because it is like smoking a cigarette. Swim wants to quit cigs but everytime he smokes weed then he wants to smoke cigs too.

So swim need something to replace weed.
Swim need something effective yet natural.
Swim tried putting weed in oil. But swim found that not satisfactory.

so
my question is, can swim replace weed with magic mushrroms?
swim dont want to do any synthetic stuff. swim really like what comes from nature. swim already have a laptop in front of him, he doesnt need a synthetic thing inside my body

swim also needs to clarify that he has been smoking weed for more than 5 years
he used to have really bad trips for the first few years but then weed started making sense
And swim doesnt not smoke weed as a way of life. He doesnt need weed to operate and do the daily routine and go to work. Swim uses weed for therapeutic uses. Swim might use weed once a week or once a month.

SO can magic mushroom give me what i want wihtout having the harmfull effect of the cigs?
Aslo swim is willing to take it slow and learn how to deal with the substance if at first it might be more difficult.

swim also realizes that mushrooms are illegal but he believes in himself and his world.
there is a blue sky for him and he wants to fill it with beautiful rainbows
he believes he can make a difference in the world and to do so he must believe in himself and not follow authority blindly

Last edited:
I think the way your viewing chemicals is somewhat misguided. Your "bad trips" are caused by your views of yourself and your actions. You shouldnt look at drugs as a way to improve yourself, but a way to experience yourself in an altered way, to learn and grow.

That ssid, if you want to experiment with regular psilosybin use, first do the research because there is a ton of helpful info out there.

Start at a VERY low dose, like micro-dose. No where even close to a threshold dose.

My super trippy friend did a lot of personal experimenting with psilosybin and I have no doubt that there is still much to learn in the realm of psychedelics used in medicine. He used capsuls to dose daily for weeks and had a lot to report, to say the least.

He did stop doing it, so that says something But, he claims the experimenting a success with positive results, in his case.

Dude, you dont need pot for anything. If you feel like you do, you should not smoke.

Good luck

First of all, weed is certainly not as bad for you as smoking cigs, but if you want a healthier alternative why not just get a vape? It's more efficient, contains less carcinogens and is exactly the high you're looking for. If you don't like this idea, there are some other herbs you can smoke such as kanna or zornia latifolia, however I can't promise these are any healthier for you than weed is.

If you eat mushrooms too often you can actually get mildly sick. I wouldn't recommend overusing them.