• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Better at shooting dope with "bad" hand???

Kaseynicole18

Greenlighter
So this is kinda of more of a curiosity. Ive found that when I shoot into my left arm, using my right hand ( my more dominant hand), I actually have more trouble hitting veins and I find that I seem to always knick a vein ( teeney tiny knick!) when pulling out of my arm. But for some reason when I shoot opposite and use my least dominant hand ( right arm, left hand), I'm always less shakey and seem to find the perfect angle and do it with barley leaving a mark. I'm thinking it may be that I'm getting a better angle using my bad hand ? Idk. I just thought it was peculiar and I was wondering if anybody else is like this? My left arm looks a mess everytime I shoot there, while my right arm is completely cleared of tracks after 24 hours of not shooting in it. The only crappy thing is that I do it more in this arm, and I don't want to kill all of my veins so quickly, but I really try to avoid my other arm because I just want it to completely heal and half the time I can't register anyways. Anyone else ?? Or am I just weird ?:?

I am right handed but found it easier to use needles with my left hand as well