Beta-Phenylethylamine HCl

QUARE

Bluelighter
So in my pre-workout supplement theres this stuff that from an image on wikipedia it would only break down into N-Methylphenethylamine or simply degrade by MAO. Is that right ?

if solo then yes, unless it's an incredibly high dosage.. but it's probably in a formula w/ things to augment it (hordenine+caffeine w/ the 2pea is common mix) There are many threads on this compound here on bl if you search for them :)

^^Miss you posting around here man. Your knowledge is invaluable.

haha thnx man, I actually have been around a bit more, tho not like the olden times; simply cannot balance life w/ that level of posting, and life's been too hard to resist so forums/boards get far less of my time ;P
HOW THE FUCK YA BEEN SEROTONIN!!???!!!
[edit: your location is less than reassuring :( Hope you're kicking ass right now!]

Lol I never bothered to change that. I'm doing well. Two years clean and counting while putting on the pounds and leaning out. Trying to pull chicks like you did posting your ab shots in threads here :p

dude, i never pulled a single chick that way lol, just some stupid bl attn in the lounge...fuck that cesspool hahah! Have actually been getting some as of the past couple weeks, it's been real nice. What a fucking trip, I used to hit 2 different girls a night when i was in my early 20's lol, now it's 2 girls/year!
/plz do change that location tho, if it's not a ccurate. ppl respect your posts and it's misleading to imply you're using when you're not ;)
//am actually grinning like a goon, upon reading that you're doing well, much more than I should be for an 'internet buddy'!