• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Best WAY to use what heroin is left with.

Jayybent2

Greenlighter
I have a little black left from days ago, but started taking my Subutex again after a binge so I wouldn’t be hella sickly. My rig also broke so I’m unable to iv, I would like to snort it but I need tips on how to make cheese, I also considered just monkey water or boofing it but I want to get the MOST out of what I have left. Tips are appreciated pleaseeee:)

I used to take small chunks and stick them up In my nose, then dip my finger in water and put that finger up my nose and snort so a little water mixed in with it. Then just let it sit up in your nose without snorting until you feel the drip in the back of your throat. It workes great. You can also throw the black into a small container with a quarter or nickel and shake it until it turns to powder. You can add some sort of cut in with it to make it stretch

I used to take small chunks and stick them up In my nose, then dip my finger in water and put that finger up my nose and snort so a little water mixed in with it. Then just let it sit up in your nose without snorting until you feel the drip in the back of your throat. It workes great. You can also throw the black into a small container with a quarter or nickel and shake it until it turns to powder. You can add some sort of cut in with it to make it stretch
Thanks! I have a friend that told me about sticking a piece in their nose and doing that same thing so I might give that a go. I’d rather mix it with something and make lines out of it too. I’ve got some pills, mainly downers like seroquel, clonidine, and a 1/4 of a bar so I might try that too.