• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Best way to take Phentermine?

reece86

Greenlighter
Hi. got a script from my dr the other day for Phentermine (Duromine) I have heard it can give you a buzz? what is the best way to achieve this? they are only 15mg caplets. would they go into your system faster if you open the caplet and empty the contents into your mouth and swallow with a drink? thanks for your advice.

If you have never taken this substance then it would be best to take your prescribed dose orally to get an understanding of the strength and effects that the substance will have with your particular biology.

It would probably take roughly the same amount of time to kick in by dumping the powder out and swallowing as it would by just taking the capsules whole.

The effect of phentermine is similar to a weaker, dirtier less euphoric amphetamine buzz.

Enjoy and take it very slow. You can always take more later but you can't take less or undue an unenjoyable or possibly dangerous overdose so be careful my friend.

If you have never taken this substance then it would be best to take your prescribed dose orally to get an understanding of the strength and effects that the substance will have with your particular biology.

It would probably take roughly the same amount of time to kick in by dumping the powder out and swallowing as it would by just taking the capsules whole.

The effect of phentermine is similar to a weaker, dirtier less euphoric amphetamine buzz.

Enjoy and take it very slow. You can always take more later but you can't take less or undue an unenjoyable or possibly dangerous overdose so be careful my friend.
don't seem to be getting any buzz at all

Let me start by saying we will be talking about a spectrum here.

Let's sat Methamphetamine is at the top and caffeine is at the bottom.

The phenomenon is pretty similar for all of these stimulants; t you often want more psychological effects, but said effects come with a greater and greater body load as a result.

The case study for this would be Bupropion (wellbutrin). It's a cathinone making it very similar to Amphetamines. It's a drug that packs a small punch in terms CNS activity with a multitude of horride physical side effects. It's known to cause terrible problems or even death. But once the right person gets the right receptor tingles, it often only ends when they run of out Bupropion or have a seizure

I myself have done the same thing with Methylphenidate (ritalin) i.e. my mine wanted an Amphetamine high from this weaker substance. I ended up taking way too much and the whole experience was pretty terrible, ending with a racing heart and a panic attack.

The best way to take it is definitely as prescribed. Taking more than that can cause undesirable side effects. This is what limits Phentermine's abuse potential.

Phentermine = Fastin = Yellow Mollies
Gives a nice buzz the first day you use it but then, if you used it the next day, you feel like you've been using speed for days. Jittery, icky, a little paranoid already. Goes downhill from there.
Many people said this about the drug before we even actually knew what it was. Thought it was just "speed".

Tickles up Norepinephrine more than Dopamine or Serotonine compared to Amph or Meth.

Anyway, yeah. Take as prescribed at first and go up slowly if you want to try a buzz. I think you'll find it self limiting.

Good for an occasional speed lift to get some work done, maybe. Nothing more.

The best way to take it is as prescribed. You don't know how your body will react to it.