• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best way to take 2 Oxycodone 30mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnyBitch

Greenlighter
Not sure where this goes and it's my first time posting. But I've been taking oxys for a few weeks now and so far 2 and a half 30mgs give me a great high. Last night I snorted a half and swallowed a whole and then swallowed another whole an hour later.
I only have 2 left right now so what's the best way to get as high as possible and it last me around 4+ hours?

Welcome to Bluelight. Just so you know, we are a harm reduction community and discourage threads asking how to get high as possible. They seem to last longer when taken orally for me as opposed to snorting. If you don't use oxycodone frequently, you will get more out of them. You want to be careful not to over-use them because your tolerance is already getting higher given you've been using just a few weeks.

Save some for when you do not have any and are going through withdrawal. Stay safe.

This is clearly the best advice posted so far. Hopefully the OP has enough will power.

OP if you already have a tolerance higher than the amount you have, you have no way to get as high you want to. Believe me save these until you hit withdrawal and these will be a god send.

I have to echo what T. has already implied. This seems to be a philosophical tid-bit that people tend to have a hard time fully comprehending, which is understandable, but we are not here for the purpose of getting people high, we are here to help people who have already chosen decided to use drugs do so safely. In short, we are here to make sure you don't kill yourself with Oxycodone, as opposed to getting you as high as possible.

For reason, I'm closing this thread. You know your body best and have to decide upon your own preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.