• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best way to take 2 edibles

Ionized

Bluelighter
So, if you were to eat two pieces of cannabis chocolate 30mg each, whats the best way to dose?
Eat both of them together or take the second one later?

Last edited:
For a relative newbie:

Eat one (preferably with a near empty stomach just for the sake of not having to deal with impatience.) Wait an hour, maybe two and decide if you feel good enough to justify saving the other edible for another time.

For an established weedhead:

Eat 'em both at the same time. My edible experiences taught me that I'm not going to feel much of anything at all until I hit the 30-40mg mark with edibles, and even then it's only slightly noticeable. I'm no connoisseur or anything, though, and there's people way more experienced with the edible game on this forum than I am. WAY more experienced.

I agree with the above; if you are new take one and wait (you may not need the second one), if you are not new eat both of them!

I agree with the above; if you are new take one and wait (you may not need the second one), if you are not new eat both of them!

Eating two will probably be too much without a tolerance, even if you have experience with marihuana.

Eating two will probably be too much without a tolerance, even if you have experience with marihuana.
New = Newb, someone who doesn't understand his/her dose levels.

If you feel like you are one, then take one. If not, take two because two is more fun.

Best way to take 2 edibles... besides in the butt? Try eating one, then if you don't feel it after an hour maybe take another *shrugs*