View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best way to smoke DMT?

rollawaydew

Greenlighter
Easiest way that wastes the least amount and delivers a blast off over and over again? Meth pipe? Machine? On top of leaf/ash?

the herb method is the least effective. The best way is probably a dab rig with a decent space to clear.

Crackpipe/vaporgenie/machine.

Basically any method where you heat a metal/ceramic mesh/screen/poreus material and in turn heat the air going through that.

Then theres another screen below/behind the first screen that you put your dmt on.

Vaporgenies, especially the glass ones are really your best option.

If thats too expensive, make a crack pipe, thats what i use and i can breakthrough on one hit once i got my technique down.

eGumCo2.jpg

This one does the business vaporising DMT, 4ml vials are ten a penny and it's easy to weigh and dose controlled amounts. The vapour is very smooth, using a jet flame lighter to heat the DMT in the lower section of the vial whilst inhaling simultaneously. :D

Vaporizers are kinda expensive because it's not gonna be a regular thing. When you say "crack pipe" do you mean the ones with a bulb on the end or just a clear tube? Where can I purchase one of these? All the convenience stores have no idea what I'm talking about when I ask for "love roses" or "oil burners" lol. If I were to obtain one, would I need steel wool? or just carefully sprinkle it in and hold the flame a few inches away until white smoke appears? Would the sandwich method work if I wasn't able to obtain a crack or meth pipe?

the herb method is the least effective.

Maybe so, but this method has always served me well. Weed smoke makes it much more palatable. Everything else seems a little too involved for me. The meth pipe works okay but the smoke is pretty harsh..

I prefer the cone (herb) method too. If I did own one of those vaporgenies I'd be using that though, ideally mixed with cannabis oil too haha :p

I think the meth pipe method works the best too but it tastes foul, is not good for my head because I associate meth pipes with meth coz that's what I usually use them for and it's just not good for it to be the last thing I see before I go bye - bye. I have smoked changa(DMT+Caapi) and also pure DMT sandwiched between bud but the cannabis clouds the experience much more so than with other psychedelics. I would love to find something that basically does what a meth pipe does but just doesn't look like a meth pipe.

PLEASE Apparently "The Machine" works best by far. I'd like to a page with instructions on how to make but I'm on a phone.

Vaporizers are kinda expensive because it's not gonna be a regular thing. When you say "crack pipe" do you mean the ones with a bulb on the end or just a clear tube? Where can I purchase one of these? All the convenience stores have no idea what I'm talking about when I ask for "love roses" or "oil burners" lol. If I were to obtain one, would I need steel wool? or just carefully sprinkle it in and hold the flame a few inches away until white smoke appears? Would the sandwich method work if I wasn't able to obtain a crack or meth pipe?

A crack pipe is what I described in my post.

A meth pipe or oil burner is the one with a bulb at the end. They will work but not near as well as a convection pipe, aka a crack pipe.

Do a Google search on how to make a crack pipe, its not that hard.....