• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Best way to remove ER coating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpareRib

Bluelighter
Using my fingernails here and not so much fun. Anyone have any good tips for removing the extended release coating off of oxycontin eR?

I used to use my fingernails on the old OCs, but these days I'm on Oxymorphone ER and I use a razor and kind of peel it off. It actually works like a charm. Good Luck and I have to say, please be safe.

I used to use my fingernails on the old OCs, but these days I'm on Oxymorphone ER and I use a razor and kind of peel it off. It actually works like a charm. Good Luck and I have to say, please be safe.

Thanks, a razor, I hadn't thought of that! I presume you mean a loose metal blade.

And thank you for the concern. I've been doing this for a while now. Safety first! Now if only I could lower my tolerance.

Hey man! I'm sorry to say that this is really not something that we typically like to handle around here. This is not so much Harm Reduction as it is a quest to get higher, faster. We don't teach people how to make drugs, make them stronger or just get people more intoxicated in general. If you have another question that is more dedicated to your safety and less to the defeat of a time-release mechanism you can definitely open another thread and we will gladly take care of it.

However, I'm gonna close this one as it really doesn't mix well with our HR philosophy in this specific forum. I always suggest Reddit as a better source for information of this kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.