• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best way to get high and escape?

ShadowsofAnarchy

Greenlighter
Ok so I normally take 400mg of gaba 3x daily. I've never experienced anything from it.
I'm having a rough time and just wanna escape for awhile. I currently have access to gaba, 4 10mg baclofen, 12 500mg methocarbamol, propanonal, weed, and some whiskey. I'm poor af right now so I don't have the money to go get anything acidic to activate the gaba and don't have anything to make a fatty meal.
I'm a 5'4" and overweight female with a high tolerance to pretty much everything. Anyone have suggestions on what doses or what to mix?

This will probably get closed, but honestly with what you got just have some whiskey. Alcohol is a great escape. Hope things get better for you

This will probably get closed, but honestly with what you got just have some whiskey. Alcohol is a great escape. Hope things get better for you
Only issue is my tolerance for hard liquor is through the roof and we don't have mixers. Thanks tho. Just gping through a lot of bullshit and stress. Not suicidal at all in case anyone is worried, just need a get away where my brain just is not present lol

I completely understand lol. Take a few baclofens with some shots. Should have you relaxed & calm since they are both GABA B agonists

So from a little bit of research I saw some shit on both methocarbonal (however u spell it lol) and baclofen that indicates those two might be really weak and bad sedatives, but sedatives nonetheless. If u mean that u want to go for more than a day or two, I would have to say u just need to either deal with it or get some benzos/opiates and get fucked up. You mentioned being really poor with a high tolerance to alcohol, so u might be shit outta luck :/

OP, I'm really sorry to hear that you're not feeling great. We all want to escape from time to time and many of us do. I want you to know, that we don't typically like to allow threads that consist of nothing other than wanting to get high. It's nothing personal, it's just not what we are about. It's more of a Reddit thing. However, I'm writing on you because I feel like you have access to too many different drugs and I don't want you to do anything dangerous.

Basically, the only drugs of use that you have are the Ethyl Alcohol, Gabapentin (Neurontin) and the Cannabis. I'm guessing you don't need any advice on how to use these drugs. You seem to be fairly well-informed regarding the pharmacokinetics of Gabapentin, so I won't bother you with that. Basically, your escape should consist of smoking some weed, taking a drink and doing what you can with the Gabapentin.

Note that Gabapentin is classified as a depressant, but it should not have any kind of serious and/or deadly interaction with the Alcohol. So long as your dosages are not in the extreme, I say you should be totally fine.

If you're having a tough time, feel free to use the Bluelight Therapy function by sending one of your favorite BL'ers a private message. We can be surprisingly compassionate for a bunch of selfish douchebags ;).

I like Keif's response.

I am also sorry to hear of your troubles/misfortunes. Have you considered discussing them with members of our community within any of the sub-forums within the recovery or community forums? I promise you'll find there are many great people with amazing, caring hearts, and extensive experience from which to speak, empathize/relate to, even exchange powerful and effective advice- hell, even just a listening ear. I can't recommend this place, these people, and bringing your troubles to the plate in this specific setting any higher. Give it a try sometime.

As for your inquiry, it seems you need a bit of R&R and you're determined to act, so I'll help you- but honestly, you don't even need the booze. Gabapentin and cannabis (GabaBliss..? CannaPentin? Lol) all you need. Hands down, I absolutely recommend you try a few Gabapentin (you should know your own dose, but if not, I'll be happy to assist you in determining this number), followed by cannabis a couple hours or so later. The two synergize like motherfucking Batman and Robin.
You allow the Gabapentin enough time to get into full swing (only you know how long it takes for you, personally, as an individual, to reach it......personal body/brain chemistry requires roughly 2 hours, but I'm kinda on the high end of the average person......your own biochemistry may only require 30 minutes to an hour, but only you know this), then toke up, and I swear by it, you do it right and it will knock you on your fucking ass. Yet, even despite this (surprisingly) incredibly powerful effect, it's actually relatively safe and minimally harmful!

I absolutely, without a doubt, swear by this specific, exact combo and method. If you're bent on escape, relief, or simply inebriation/intoxication, TRY IT. Lose yourself completely for a bit with this combo, but with this combo, you're still not really risking losing yourself forever (through routes of addiction or death, for example), as is the case with many psychoactive substances (yes, that includes your ethanol, most definitely- especially if you're combining it with other gabaergic substances.....not at all advised).

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance with this (or anything else- via either thread response or even IM if you so wish....my door's always open, and I am always more than happy to help), otherwise, happy tripping and stay safe!

(Just now thought with that last sentiment, that I should additionally VERY STRONGLY warn and advise you not to drive, operate any machinery or perform any other potentially dangerous tasks while under the influence of this combination......it WILL FUCK.YOU.UP. BEYOND RECOGNITION. So be smart, make good, safety conscious decisions, don't be a jackass, and don't get yourself injured or killed. Practice safety at all times.)

Best wishes,
Regards,

-PA

I definitely am in agreement with PA's thoughtful response. Kudos for supporting the Harm Reduction man! Very happy to see it. I too would recommend not drinking the Alcohol, but that's only because I have a major personal vendetta against Alcohol specifically. It ruins more lives than any other drug. It's insulting to the body and the mind. It's highly addictive and highly available. For 10 dollars, you can get completely and utterly trashed, maybe even with a friend.

PA is also right about the synergy between Gabapentinoids and Cannabis. Their definitely is a synergy that I would consider as powerful as Benzodiazepines and Alcohol, although for the most part, you could consider this to be safe. Still, I encourage you to seek some support from the community. We are all here, giving our time for free, because we care enough about our fellows to do so.

I hope to hear from you, sincerely OP

I definitely am in agreement with PA's thoughtful response. Kudos for supporting the Harm Reduction man! Very happy to see it. I too would recommend not drinking the Alcohol, but that's only because I have a major personal vendetta against Alcohol specifically. It ruins more lives than any other drug. It's insulting to the body and the mind. It's highly addictive and highly available. For 10 dollars, you can get completely and utterly trashed, maybe even with a friend.

PA is also right about the synergy between Gabapentinoids and Cannabis. Their definitely is a synergy that I would consider as powerful as Benzodiazepines and Alcohol, although for the most part, you could consider this to be safe. Still, I encourage you to seek some support from the community. We are all here, giving our time for free, because we care enough about our fellows to do so.

I hope to hear from you, sincerely OP

No Ethanol is obviously safe, it is legal after all; and the FDA/DEA/ATF/your Congressman know what’s best, right ;)

We all need an escape sometimes though there are others-music is underrated for it’s effects on the mind

Don’t take very large doses of gabapentin with alcohol, especially combined with weed, would use mid dose range; though admittedly don’t take gabapentin for any RC purpose

Keif is going to be better at this, so leave him to it

(PS: Nice leaving this open, discretion is an often underutilized thing)

Not sure where my reply went so if this gets double posted I apologize

Thabk you all for the concern and kindness. I see a therapist weekly, take an antidepressant, and I have my fiancee and friends online that I talk to regularly. I've just been going through a lot lately and its a need for a day of r&r. Unfortunately, I'm an overthinker and no matter how hard I try I can't seem to shut my brain off from worrying about a million things at once.

Thanks again for the concern <3 my fiancee lives with me so if I try anything he'll be there to make sure I'm safe and intervene if needed

I like Keif's response.

I am also sorry to hear of your troubles/misfortunes. Have you considered discussing them with members of our community within any of the sub-forums within the recovery or community forums? I promise you'll find there are many great people with amazing, caring hearts, and extensive experience from which to speak, empathize/relate to, even exchange powerful and effective advice- hell, even just a listening ear. I can't recommend this place, these people, and bringing your troubles to the plate in this specific setting any higher. Give it a try sometime.

As for your inquiry, it seems you need a bit of R&R and you're determined to act, so I'll help you- but honestly, you don't even need the booze. Gabapentin and cannabis (GabaBliss..? CannaPentin? Lol) all you need. Hands down, I absolutely recommend you try a few Gabapentin (you should know your own dose, but if not, I'll be happy to assist you in determining this number), followed by cannabis a couple hours or so later. The two synergize like motherfucking Batman and Robin.
You allow the Gabapentin enough time to get into full swing (only you know how long it takes for you, personally, as an individual, to reach it......personal body/brain chemistry requires roughly 2 hours, but I'm kinda on the high end of the average person......your own biochemistry may only require 30 minutes to an hour, but only you know this), then toke up, and I swear by it, you do it right and it will knock you on your fucking ass. Yet, even despite this (surprisingly) incredibly powerful effect, it's actually relatively safe and minimally harmful!

I absolutely, without a doubt, swear by this specific, exact combo and method. If you're bent on escape, relief, or simply inebriation/intoxication, TRY IT. Lose yourself completely for a bit with this combo, but with this combo, you're still not really risking losing yourself forever (through routes of addiction or death, for example), as is the case with many psychoactive substances (yes, that includes your ethanol, most definitely- especially if you're combining it with other gabaergic substances.....not at all advised).

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance with this (or anything else- via either thread response or even IM if you so wish....my door's always open, and I am always more than happy to help), otherwise, happy tripping and stay safe!

(Just now thought with that last sentiment, that I should additionally VERY STRONGLY warn and advise you not to drive, operate any machinery or perform any other potentially dangerous tasks while under the influence of this combination......it WILL FUCK.YOU.UP. BEYOND RECOGNITION. So be smart, make good, safety conscious decisions, don't be a jackass, and don't get yourself injured or killed. Practice safety at all times.)

Best wishes,
Regards,

-PA
I tried to message ypu about dosing but I'm not used to this site or how to do it lol

Well... I find dissociatives (NMDA receptor antagonists) to be a great escape. I mention it because I recently realized alcohol (and kratom) to act as NMDA antagonists in addition to their primary action.

If alcohol works as an escape, you may want to look into kratom or RC dissociatives. You mentioned being low on funds, so might not be able to afford either. But cost per dose of either kratom or rc dissociatives is way way way lower than using alcohol. I'm a man with a big alcohol tolerance myself, but even with no alcohol tolerance, the kratom or rc dissociatives are much cheaper.

If however you are just looking for sedation, I recommend finding a gram of etizolam. Legal in most countries and can get you 250-500 Xanax bars worth of sedation for under 100 US dollars.

Best of luck, and be happy. I recommend looking at the sky and realizing how absurd your troubles are in the grand scope of things.