• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best way to deal with an opiate "hangover"?

wheaters

Bluelighter
Suffering a bad migraine and back pain, as soon as i get home im going to be taking 30mg ir dihydrocodeine. This will be around 6pm, then ill be getting up for work 8am the next day. Any tips to help prevent the next day drowsiness? Im very opiate intolerent :) last time i had 30mg on sunday i was high asf x)

i don't know what you mean by opiate 'hangover'. if you're trying to combat drowsiness maybe a cup of coffee will help.

when i used to do opiates i'd never experience a hangover. just wake up in the morning, eat some food, smoke some weed and maybe have a cup of coffee.

Ah ok got myself an energy drink to perk me back around! do you think another drop of a 30mg in the morning before work, even though iv'e had a can of alcohol tonight also, would be ok? Also sorry about the confusion of the post earlier about a "mentor" it came across wrong.8)

Another 30 before work would be no good as u god high the day before and u dont want to get addicted. Only stupid people need tl be high everyday. Also i get naseuous the next day so i smoke weed if i feel it but i smoke weed everyday anyway.

yeah i understand the addiction side of it, but its just so i don't feel as much pain in my back :) after tomorrow i am off for a week and therefor wont need any or take any as addiction is the number 1 thing i don't want. Just need to know whats a safe time span between dihydros and alcohol

Last edited: