• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants best way of ingesting benzedrex

My experience with benz, after taking it off and on for a few years, and pretty regularly (3-6 times/week) for the past 6 mos is that some batches just don't seem to have the same kick that others do. It may be some other variable, but I take it pretty much the same way every time (cut up cotton inside an empty capsule). It feels better than addy for me and when it's a "good batch" I will feel euphoric and it will last for many hours. Other times, can take two inhalers worth and not feel much beyond horrible hot flashes.

Benzedrex gets me through those weeks between my ritalin refills, since I don't have a connection for anything else. Also you can't beat the price!

The rare time that I do this.. I usually take 2 full cottons.. (500 mg) and after about an hour and a half start drinking beer and smoking some Ganj.. the Ganj GREATLY potentiates the euphoria.. I mean Massively.. I continue drinking and smoking throughout the experience.. this way there is no real comedown and after about 7-8 beers I go right to sleep no problem.. never had any real after effects from doing this.. of course I only do this 4 or 5 times out of the year total

Omfg just reading the word benzedrex make me wamt to vomit. It was slighly fun for like two hours then my stamach clenched like a fist and sent horrible lavender flavored burps which resulted in the most painful, gut wrenching vomiting I've ever experienced. It was a vicious cylce because everytime i vomited and tht flavor entered my mouth i vomied again

Last edited:
Just took some first thing in the morning(after eating candy and raw honey to prevent hangover), almost puked. I had it soaking in raw vinegar overnight. This shit tastes really nasty. People say benzedrex is bad on it's own....well imagine it mixed with raw vinegar!! That's what I am dealing with right now