• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Best use of my rxs?

tommygirl

Bluelighter
I have a few different things that I've been prescribed that might possibly be fun to use/combine in the right way but I don't know much about such things. So I don't know the best way to combine them.

I have Gabapentin, cyclobenzaprine, and venlafaxine. I might be getting a stimulant soon too, not sure which one though, my doctor just said he'd look into prescribing me a stimulant (cause I tend to be too sleepy during the day, even without taking any downers).

Basically they gabapentin is the only.thing I know.of s recreational., but many even say this no good. Use them as prescribed. Trust me. Any positive effects of messing with your meds will be very temporary and lead to problems and if ya doc.finds out you're abusing meds that's game over!

If you're having a shitty day have a little extra gabapentin but make sure you're not driving and don't make a habit of it. Why you prescribed this medicine may I. Ask?

I'm sorry but none of those meds are recreational except for Gabapentin which is only mildly recreational at best so it aint worth it. Just take them as prescribed.

I've heard that all 3 of them have been used recreationally by some people. The venlafaxine is for depression, the Gabapentin is for nerve pain and the cyclobenzaprine is for back pain. Based on what I'd heard I had especially high (npi) hopes for the cyclobenzaprine, but even with like 50 mgs it's not even doing what it was prescribed to do, let alone anything else. My back hurts so bad I'm literally typing this with tears running down my face and considering going to the emergency room.

I tried to use the Gabapentin recreationally once but didn't really get anything out of it. But I'll try again sometime, I have extras cause I'm rxed 3 times a day but I'm always forgetting the afternoon dose since I don't take anything else in the afternoons (or at least I'm not supposed to ;D). Somebody on here said that with Gabapentin it actually works best if you space it out instead of just slamming down like 10 pills at once like with most drugs.

I've been prescribed Gabapentin in the past and I didn't get much pain relief from it. I'm prescribed Pregabalin now (Gabapentin's big brother) and its A LOT more effective and A LOT more abusable as well unfortunately.

Just take ur Gabapentin as prescribed and if its not doing anything for u then I'd recommend u try Pregabalin instead.

I have a few different things that I've been prescribed that might possibly be fun to use/combine in the right way but I don't know much about such things. So I don't know the best way to combine them.

I have Gabapentin, cyclobenzaprine, and venlafaxine. I might be getting a stimulant soon too, not sure which one though, my doctor just said he'd look into prescribing me a stimulant (cause I tend to be too sleepy during the day, even without taking any downers).
Taking them as prescribed you got nothing but antipsychs