• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best things to do during a coke session to help maintain your mind and body.

davesheen

Greenlighter
Hi Guys,

So as the title suggests. Normally I make sure to keep alcohol to a minimum (normally before the coke) drink calorie dense shakes every few hours and drink vitamin/mineral drinks. Lastly, at the end of a session, I drink sea salt and lemon juice water to help with electrolytes.

Is there anything better I can do, or am I doing things wrong? Also what about reducing the damage to the nasal passage?

The reason I ask that I will be going to an all day rave with some friends and this time my two sisters who are now 18 will be joining us and they want to cocaine.

I am glad they have asked me, as it means I can be there to give them a safe, and amazing experience. What is the best way to keep it safe, what are the best things I can do, and what are things I should avoid both during, and after the session has ended?

Thanks guys and girls :)

Eat, drink, keep the doses low and redosing as infrequent as possible to still have a good time. Make sure you sleep well before and after.

After snorting drugs (of pretty much any kind) I flush my sinuses with a weak, lukewarm saline solution.

Nothing fancy...I just boil some water with a little salt in it and let it cool almost all the way down. Then I use an oral syringe to lightly snort/push a little saline into one nostril; lightly blowing the saline out of the other nostril. I do that a couple times.

I used to have a lot of problems with my sinuses, but once I started this routine, things got way better.

I know we aren't supposed to say this, but my heart sank at your urge to give your younger sisters an amazing experience learning how to use cocaine. I would feel the need to tell my younger sisters that my bad habit isn't something I'd want to teach them.

I don't judge...my 34 year old son bought marijuana for me that I smoked for the first time since before he was born because he was trying to get my appetite back after a coma and long hospital stay. (Caused by a bacterial infection on my lung that got out of control and almost killed me).
So yeah, I did drugs with my grown son. But please, talk to your younger sisters about the financial and health costs that could emerge from that 'amazing' experience. I know what you are saying...my first drink came from my oldest sister and my first joint came from my oldest brother, but cocaine is not something I'd want to introduce my siblings to....think about them and where this could lead. If you'd said some friends I wouldn't have noticed, but we need to protect our siblings, especially underage sisters.

If my younger sibling was going to do cocaine or any hard drug really I would rather them do it with me then by themselves or with someone else without proper guidance. Young people are going to experiment, so it's important for them so it safely with someone they care about who can guide them in my opinion. The only drugs I would say is off limits would be heroin, because I associate this drug with death and the absolute worst people.

OP I think you have recieved good advice so far. Keep the doses fairly low, make sure everyone eats a food meal before hand and drinking enough water is crucial.

^ I feel you, Chronicpain54. I was just a kid myself when I introduced my little sister to drugs. I can't judge either but I really do regret it. OP, if you want to reduce nasal passage damage, don't snort cocaine. I mean of all the drugs to enjoy at a rave, cocaine would be at the bottom of my list.

Hah I can agree with that. Cocaine is reserved for strip clubs and bars. I can't get into anything else when I'm doing blow, I just want to do more blow.

I know we aren't supposed to say this, but my heart sank at your urge to give your younger sisters an amazing experience learning how to use cocaine. I would feel the need to tell my younger sisters that my bad habit isn't something I'd want to teach them.

I don't judge...my 34 year old son bought marijuana for me that I smoked for the first time since before he was born because he was trying to get my appetite back after a coma and long hospital stay. (Caused by a bacterial infection on my lung that got out of control and almost killed me).
So yeah, I did drugs with my grown son. But please, talk to your younger sisters about the financial and health costs that could emerge from that 'amazing' experience. I know what you are saying...my first drink came from my oldest sister and my first joint came from my oldest brother, but cocaine is not something I'd want to introduce my siblings to....think about them and where this could lead. If you'd said some friends I wouldn't have noticed, but we need to protect our siblings, especially underage sisters.

Ideal yes. But we cannot make anyone's choices for them.

I once went out of my way to offer crystal molly to my younger sister's boyfriend at no charge.

Looking back I regret doing that even if he declined.

^ I feel you, Chronicpain54. I was just a kid myself when I introduced my little sister to drugs. I can't judge either but I really do regret it. OP, if you want to reduce nasal passage damage, don't snort cocaine. I mean of all the drugs to enjoy at a rave, cocaine would be at the bottom of my list.
Chances are it is not just cocaine it has something you just don't want to be putting in your body in it.

It is never too late to start making a positive impact on family T. I sure am trying to be the best older brother for my sister these days that I can be.

Hi Guys,

So as the title suggests. Normally I make sure to keep alcohol to a minimum (normally before the coke) drink calorie dense shakes every few hours and drink vitamin/mineral drinks. Lastly, at the end of a session, I drink sea salt and lemon juice water to help with electrolytes.

Is there anything better I can do, or am I doing things wrong? Also what about reducing the damage to the nasal passage?

The reason I ask that I will be going to an all day rave with some friends and this time my two sisters who are now 18 will be joining us and they want to cocaine.

I am glad they have asked me, as it means I can be there to give them a safe, and amazing experience. What is the best way to keep it safe, what are the best things I can do, and what are things I should avoid both during, and after the session has ended?

Thanks guys and girls :)
Dave can I ask if you think 18 is like an appropriate age to begin experimenting with cocaine?

Hey guys, thanks so much for all the responses! I thought I had turned my notifications on via email but I guess not. I really appreciate all your answers and tips, and I also thank you for your concerns, and I do understand them.

My sisters have told me that they themselves have tried a couple of things -Weed, ex, and coke. That's why I have told them we will do it together, and I can show them what generally to look for when getting it, smells, texture etc and I can show them whats safe to dose, and I can keep my eye on them. I know they're going to do it anyway. In my eyes, it's better for me to do it with them as safely as possible and open the subject with them so that they feel confident enough that they can talk to me about it anytime in the future.

Thanks CFC and Simco for the tips, The saline solution is something I'm definitely going to try that.

CosmincG - I'm guessing you are from the US as you used referred to the coke as blow? I thought blow was weed until a few months back lol. Anyway here in England Coke is very much the the drug of choice with the rave/house music scene. You are right though, It is moreish and more often than not we spend half our time doing lines/bumps as we do dancing. Completely agree with you though about the heroin, and that if they were going to do it with someone, best its me.

Freedomrings/Chronicpain Thank you sincerely for your posts, it's really nice that you guys and all of you have shared your honest opinions, and concerns. Now my sisters are 18, they are now allowed to go to any bar/club they want, and from the type of music they are into I know these places are rife with drugs. My thinking is that I wish someone had guided me a little when I started because no one did. If it's not me it's gonna' probably be some stranger or someone who might want to take advantage of them.

Would you agree on that, I guess 18 they are adults, but still they are kids too. I look forward to your replies! :)