• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best strains 2016!!!! #420

Bigazznugz

Bluelighter
Title says it all. What are you favorite strains. They don't have to be new strains.
I'll start my list
Three kings
Chernobyl
Chemdawg
Purple nurple
Spacequeen
Girl scout cookies
Trinity
Jack herrer
Grand daddy purple (real grand daddy purple!)
And many more..
What's your favourite most tastey or most killer strain you have had recently.
Keep toking,
Nugz

Afghani Hashplant
Pink Kush
Strawberry Deisel
Purple White Lightning
Super Lemon Haze
Strawberry Cough

My new favorite strains---My location is Southern California.

-Gorilla Glue #4- Hands down my favorite. Clear cerebral high with no come-down. Just picked up some Gorilla Glue #98 yesterday.

-Thin Mints- A strong Sativa void of anxiety

-Pure Kush or OG Kush- Sleep-time bud

----All of the strains I consume are organically grown with no pesticides, and legally obtained with my medical card !

For potency, beyond edibles which I like to consume at 200mgs, I don't think anything at the dispensaries gets stronger than Caviar Gold and Silver. It's basically top shelf bud, soaked in hash oil for months and rolled in keif. One-hit and you are high regardless of tolerance.

Chemdawg and I go back (it's my avatar!!).

I'm thinking about making a giant collage of strain names from the 100's of packaging materials I haven't thrown away. I'll post a pic to this thread if I end up doing so.

As for new strains of this year, I got to give it to the CBD dominants. They blew the fuck up this year and taste like cherries to boot (well, at least most of them do)

I have heard ofcstrains like cannot on c which is hardly any THC. Do you actually like these cbd strains. I don't smoke much for pain relief more to relax as I don't drink alcohol.
Are high cbd strains any good would rec users like them? Are there very high THC and also very high cbd combined? Or is it one or the other?

Bruce Banner
Trainwreck
Sour Diesel- all that I've been getting my last 2 ounces. Normally I wouldn't care but I kind of want something different preferably an indica, I would love to be able to find GDP.

I have heard ofcstrains like cannot on c which is hardly any THC. Do you actually like these cbd strains. I don't smoke much for pain relief more to relax as I don't drink alcohol.
Are high cbd strains any good would rec users like them? Are there very high THC and also very high cbd combined? Or is it one or the other?
The recreational stores have been selling them at killer prices all year long so yeah at least some rec users like them. While I agree that CBD has more medicinal qualities than recreational, it (CBD) has become well known enough to be standard everywhere.

The ratios really do vary tremendously, so depending on the day and the store you might get a 1:1 or you might get a 20:1 CBD to THC. Yes, you can get ones with high of both THC and CBD.

Typically I use concentrates when using CBDs because I find that it's easier to dose AND taste better. This is not the case for THC dominant flower in my opinion. Everyone has their own preference though.

Yes I would imagine that have cbd strains dont taste as good. Especially if you say they taste like cherries. I think it's the rhedulia part that gives cit the high cbd contents. Most auto flower strains are high in cbd because they are all crossed with a Russian rhedulia low Ryder type strain. Not known for its taste.
I agree that most high THC strain s taste amazing. I have never had really high THC bud that has tasted delicous

It seems like I haven't had a nice stinky bud of White Widow in ages. That's a classic.

- blue dream
- grand daddy purp
- blue widow
- holy grail kush

Those are some of the ones I remember enjoying especially over the past year.

What do you guys think of growing feminized critical mass for a first time grower? Moving to Oregon real soon and I'm definitely taking advantage of the legality. If you do your research, is there anything particularly complicated about growing it?

I know I could make a separate thread but I figured this is as relevant a place to ask as any...

Last edited:
What do you guys think of growing feminized critical mass for a first time grower? Moving to Oregon real soon and I'm definitely taking advantage of the legality. If you do your research, is there anything particularly complicated about growing it?

Not really but just remember it aint as easy as it sounds. I would grow indoors in soil with some high pressure sodium bulbs before playing with a full hydro set-up. You'll have good tasting natural buds too...

Not really but just remember it aint as easy as it sounds. I would grow indoors in soil with some high pressure sodium bulbs before playing with a full hydro set-up. You'll have good tasting natural buds too...

Eh I was gonna throw a plant or two in a closet with a "300w" LED grow light on a timer. Obviously it's more complicated than "throwing it in a closet" but I don't think I really need to go over details, just wastes time typing.

I've been reading lots of guides.

At least bthey are getting more creative with the names.that is what I hate about Dutch breeders is the stupid ass names. Like Dutch treat, (sucks) great white shark (sucks) green crack that is such a no no.
Forgot to add these best shit I have had in a while.
Karibe
Chernobyl