• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Best/Safest Way to IV Diazepam?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I tried with the more common 10mg blues like 5 years ago and it just wouldn't melt/dissolve properly and was too thick to pull it in the needle so in the end I just ate it off the spoon

More recently I tried to IV a 10mg Diazepam (it was white this time but still real, pharmacy stuff) and it worked much better but it seemed just slightly little thicker but- while my needle accepted it no problem - it looked very cloudy and I injected it successfully with only mild pain.

Not a "what's the best way to get high thread here, btw, just wanna do this as properly and do as little harm/damage as possible.

Has anyone IV'd benzo's? How was your experience?
Would it dissolve better with either something acidic or somethng basic?
Do I need to "cook" it like heroin? (I van't remember if I did)

This is a really bad idea, I've got to say. All the binders in the pill are terrible to inject into your circulatory system -- a "very cloudy" solution is a sure warning sign that you should think long and hard about injecting this. Especially since it is a fruitless task without the payoff of injecting, say, morphine or midazolam or even zolpidem.

Diazepam's not water-soluble at any pH, so neither acid nor base will help, and neither will heating it. Medical ampoules of diazepam for intramuscular or *slow* intravenous administration have the drug dissolved in propylene glycol with buffers or an oil-in-water emulsion. So there's really no end game at all for a diazepam tablet to be successfully prepared for injection with water.

You're lucky that you didn't get that in the syringe. Injecting Benzodiazepines or, attempting to could easily cause you to lose an arm. Unfortunately, most Benzodiazepines, Diazepam (Valium) included are actually not soluble in water. You cannot mix them into a solution hence you cannot draw up the drug. I just want to be clear, it really is a dangerous thing to try to do. You have a good bioavailability by the oral route.

You should consider taking the Diazepam rectally. This is a situation where I really feel there is no safe way to get that Diazepam into your veins. You could experience a faster onset and there is virtually no risk to your health.

ONLY WHEN IT IS DIAZEPAM FROM AN AMPOULE MEANT TO IV, EVEN IN THAT CASE YOU HAVE TO IV IT SLOWLY SINCE DIAZ IS NOT REALLY WATER SOLUBLE AND IT HURTS. if u wanna IV a benzo, ye best bet would be midazolam from an ampoule too and to be honest with you it's not worth it iving benzos. THEY DKNT have an espectacukar rush or something that makes it cool just saying. like someone said u could lose an arm attempting something reckless like this.

I injected Diazepam 10mg vials both IV and IM; if you're looking for a rush or more noticeable effects, don't do it. I never felt much more intoxication or rush from it even when I used 2 vials. If you need to use it this way because of a medical necessity, as others said, do it really slow.

I injected Diazepam 10mg vials both IV and IM; if you're looking for a rush or more noticeable effects, don't do it. I never felt much more intoxication or rush from it even when I used 2 vials. If you need to use it this way because of a medical necessity, as others said, do it really slow.
IF you are looking for a benzo rush, Midazolam IV has a good one 😂

Yeah shooting Benzos is a bad idea, I've done it with pure Etizolam powder dissolved in PG and it just kicked in a few minutes later, mixed it 50/50 with water in the shot and used close to the full 1ml and went slow it was still sorta thick solution. Would imagine the Valium having no rush either like they said. Especially can't do this with pills. If you had a bag of Pure Diazepam Powder dissolved in PG I'd say experiment if you must but this isnt the case, please avoid doing this I'd hate to read about you losing a limb.

Take Care <3

You cannot IV pills safely. Not any of them. They are not designed for this.

Just eat them, or even snorting or boofing or plugging would be more safe. I have friends who shot up oxy in the early 2000s and they did not even get high or get the regular effects from it.

I am sure you know this but do not combine benzos like valium with opiates or alcohol at all. A lot of people even addicts with large tolerances have died from these combinations of downers.

Here on bluelight a guy who was injecting Ambien lost his arm. No joke. It had to be amputated.