• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best Rolling movies

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
Human traffic is by far on the top of my list. I saw this when it first came out in like 2002 or so I remember renting it when it first came out in new release section, I was fascinated with ecstacy.
I rolled a lot in 2000-2001 so around this time is when it exploded in usa, actually 1999 is the year when the usa exploded mdma sales increased like five times or more, id have to look it up....and the culture will never be duplicated exactly again of course.

I remember, Groove has some John Digweed playing heaven scent in it, omg its been so long since ive watched.Go had mdma in it, Magic Mike has talk of it, but not about it, some others as well. I saw some effed up documentary of some guy using molly every night and giving his fifteen year old kids it every night, that was retarded of him. anyways looking for more stories. They've been alot of documentaries and such ive seen including the recent mdm the movie

Last edited:
It's All Gone Pete Tong.

That movie, whilst not specifically about rolling, is just fucking hilarious.

'I can't hear ya Max! Not a FUCKING WORD!'

Just watched "better living through circuitry" 1999 documentary about dj's. theres a ton of documentaries over youtube and everything

I saw some people that had dusk masks on. they use to put vicks in the masks.

I have tried watching movies on MDMA but it always proved unsuccessful and boring. I have had the TV on while rolling, and will sit and watch for a little bit, before heading to another room/outside then coming back.

One experience I had on straight MDMA was watching a snippet of The Horse Whiperer. I remember bawling my eyes out because that particular scene just totally blew me away and moved me. I wanted to reach into the TV and give the girl hugs.

Another trip, I decided on a MDMA/MDA mix. I watched a horror movie and every time a scary scene happened I would flip my shit, my heart would leap into my throat and it was both terrifying and hilarious. The intense moments would have me on the edge of my seat, tensing me up and my heart pounding. It was exhilarating. Like being on a roller coaster just as it's about to make a huge descent.

Edit: Just realised that I completely misinterpreted the question. But whatever. My bad.

Human Traffic is probably the biggest one to come to mind. Most movies that involve the stuff put such a negative light on it, or they get it all wrong in regards to effects. Most movies I've watched contain Ecstacy that you would find on a dodgy street corner. Unclean and cut with speedier substances. Movie avatars also like to overdose. A lot.

Last edited:
Just watched "better living through circuitry" 1999 documentary about dj's. theres a ton of documentaries over youtube and everything

I saw some people that had dusk masks on. they use to put vicks in the masks.

Better Living Through Circuitry, is a killer documentary bub! I remember watching it on the DocU Channel back in the day. It was very cool seeing the visual design of that era and you get to see the Crystal Method's bunker!

The matrix may be cool while rolling.

I love movies about rolling but they are usually not good ones to watch while rolling.

The matrix may be cool while rolling.

I love movies about rolling but they are usually not good ones to watch while rolling.

I wasnt talking about movie to watch while rolling, just good mdma movies to watch sober. I never watch anything while rolling, used to ride around with friends, go into the city and walk around, go to a dance/trance club and dance listening to tech/trance related music, do psycho-assisted therapy , do couples therapy and do massages, intimacy. That said, I have watched something as an afterthought before I went to sleep.

Ive watched this before many years ago and watched it again last night, and I watch a select few of movies again. This movie is so well done, has heart and describes the goods and bad or ecstasy. Furthermore, its a fictional story, from what I know, done in a non fictional way, that seems so real. Moreover, he people take it way too often , and are the typical mdma users age. They dont test their stuff, go by "trusted friends" to get their stuff, (which without testing you never know what is in it) reminds of of my younger ignorant non harm reduction days. IF you havent seen it , its worth a watch no doubt and the best modern film on mdma with a story ive found , even though its 2007 (mdma the movie is a good harm reduction educational watch) This movie makes me realize Im so glad im educated on this and the stupid mistakes ive made in the past.

220px-Rolling-Movie.png