• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best ROA of methamphetamine besides IV

percozakk

Bluelighter
I have been clean from methamphetamine for about 40 days. In the past I have chosen to inject it. I am dead set on using tonight. I know my tolerance has dropped.
I have decided not to inject it. But am trying to figure out the best way to do it. I do want to get the biggest rush possible.I know I am going to smoke some, but know from past experience the high is short lived and I will want to smoke more.
I am curious as to what to do. I was thinking of snorting a line then proceeding to smoke. So I can get the rush from smoking but prolong the high by snorting. Or would it be a better idea to eat a good shard and then smoke?
Any advice would be much appreciated.

I am in the same boat as you, trust me, even if the ROA IS as high as IV or 10% less (smoking) ~90%+ does NOT mean it's. Going to hit you as hard or he as extremely euphoric, it has a more mellow but yet jittery high that for me takes effect in about 3-5mins after about 3 hits. This makes me laugh, they say it has an onset that is instantaneously and a duration of like. 2-4hrs? Yea I tend to hold the pipe and roll the oils and get it heated and take hit after hit after hit, just not feeling content at all going through it all like god damn crack, then again I was ALWAYS on Adderall when I smoked, rather I was up a whole night or just burned all my magic that any and all amphetamines first give u....

Who gives a rats ass if snorting has like a 70% ? BA, (Gotta warn you it burns like hell but it's well worth t)I find a bump as big and round as a pencil eraser in each nostril a pretty fast come up that is intense and pretty euphoric and has more enjoyable amphetamine effects than smoked or when IVed.

Orally I'm unsure of the BA, assuming 60%, but I would take a little more than what you use when snorting , whatever your tolerance is! it kicks in about 15mins. You will notice by the warm pleasurable flush and smooth and calm energy boost without agitation and anxiety, picture a very great adderall dose orally, it's minus that nasty crash and jittery side. Effects,I prefer feeling very happy empathetic , talkative, motivated, heightened sense of ego, and a high of 8-12hrs, unfortunately the half life of Meth is a lot longer than traditional prescription amphetamines. (My first time doing it I snorted .2 and was up for 72hrs".........

Plugging isn't a traditional method, however the BA is as high as IV, it takes effect within minutes and as intense like IV but milder, feels like orally taken but with a magic sprinkle on it....goodnight.

I like IV meth, followed by oral meth. Snorting burns, and smoking meth just isn't my thing, like the above poster does, i burn thru it like it's crack.

Yeah there was this bogus argument I kept hearing about smoking being faster than IV because it goes to the brain more directly, bypassing the heart.

I think smoking just makes you feel stupid like "duhhh" I don't prefer that method. If I had enough of it at a time, I would take it orally. , usually i snort it. I gave up on trying to IV because I don't get that "killer rush" everyone talks about ,and the infamous "cough" I hear about on here and the book "tweak" haha. Meth is very rare around here in NY. My small group of friends all agree, we have a source that's all I'll say. My friend said its pointless to do because "you need to do a lot more than what you use smoking " I usually buy .2 at a tjme and he said I would have to use half f it.when I smoke I'll agree a little piece makes that pipe fill with clouds enough for a lungful, but I go through it way too fast, and still having the urge to smoke more. I was shocked when I first did it only to learn I felt like I did when smoking rock , snorting I can do a.nice sized line that keeps me good for hours. And still have much left.

Please don't derail the thread. If you want, feel free to start a new thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really top notch experienced with meth but I thought the high from smoking meth lasted between 8-12 hours? And is the best method other than injecting

Ghost your hits. Never let any go into the air by fully finishing the bowl and hold it in until practically nothing comes out when you exhale. You should get a lot more from the same amount this way. So many people exhale huge clouds of wasted product, no wonder it goes fast.

^ you may not sleep for that long after a session but the best part of the high tapers off quickly. That is why some take a hit every 15 minutes, all day, every day.

I've recently been dealing with this. I've heard rectal is the best ROA hands-down, so when I get everything together next, I plan on exploring it. It's hard to avoid the needle or the pipe, but snorting generates a great, sociable high IME.

I started out snorting, it seemed to make me not need as much or have to redose as often as the high had great legs. The people around me when I was in an active meth addiction seemed to agree on this point, even though they all smoked. Eventually I moved to the pipe. I still preferred the duration and more "smooth' mellow high that snorting gave me, smoking always made me tweaky, but I just couldn't go back after the pipe.

Long story short, snorting will make it last longer and makes it more enjoyable IME. Comedown is not as rough for me, either.

Snorting and oral seems have less potential for a use and most euphoric effects..my opinion

Ghost your hits. Never let any go into the air by fully finishing the bowl and hold it in until practically nothing comes out when you exhale. You should get a lot more from the same amount this way. So many people exhale huge clouds of wasted product, no wonder it goes fast.

^ you may not sleep for that long after a session but the best part of the high tapers off quickly. That is why some take a hit every 15 minutes, all day, every day.
Man do NOT hold in your hits this is extremely bad for you, meth recrystalizes and this shit will fuck up your lungs. When I started using in high school I used to do this and constantly dealt with a tight chest and breathing problems.

Perhaps the best-known of the meth legends refers to the method of administration in which the user will heat/melt crystal methamphetamine and inhale the resulting methamphetamine vapor. The legend states that the drug, once inhaled, will re-crystallize in large amounts inside the lungs, damaging them in the process. This is a false claim as crystallized methamphetamine is always in the form of a salt (usually methamphetamine hydrochloride), which is highly soluble in water, as well as hydrophilic, and is instantly absorbed into the user's blood stream via the alveoli.

However, intravenous methylphenidate (Ritalin) use results in a type of lung damage commonly known as "Ritalin Lung." Methylphenidate tablets are crushed and dissolved into solution for IV injection. The tablets contain talc and other particulates which can deposit in the lung (talcosis) and result in severe emphysema affecting all the lobes of the lung.[83] The "Ritalin Lung" effect could be a possible source of how rumors about methamphetamine damaging the lungs could have surfaced.

^ From Wikipedia

There are other reasons you can suffer cardiovascular issues from meth.

Anyway, my favorite ROA is snorting. I'm experienced with just about every ROA except IV. Snorting can really damage your nose though so I don't recommend doing it regularly.

Everyone in this thread seems to enjoy snorting but I disagree. I too prefer the smooth, euphoric high following the powerful and blissful rush from IV METH. I don't really prefer to feel "geeked" but rather calm, smooth and relaxed yet aware and euphoric. I never feel like I'm wound too tight or overly stimulated even when I've dosed higher than usual (over .1 of good quality) and there is minimal comedown if any at all. I dont necessarily need any benzos or opiates to come down with other than a good meal.

Snorting not only burns like fucking hell, but the high feels edgier and lacks alot of the euphoria I associate with meth. The pleasurable effects of meth are underwhelming, and the side effects are more noticeable than the euphoria. I usually feel like I need a xanax or some heroin after only a few hours. Not to mention everyone I know who regularly snorts meth has a deviated septum. Keep in mind I used to snort it back in the days before I had any sort of tolerance, and I always felt like I had wasted the dope and i should have smoked it.

Smoking is arguably the next best ROA, which i would say I agree somewhat. I have the most experience with smoking. The high can be edgier than IV for sure and if I didn't have any tolerance I would certainly need something strong like a xanax bar or some heroin to smooth everything out after several hours. I've currently got a fair tolerance to IV (nothing compared to most) and still the other day I took a fat bong rip and barely felt anything! I was like damn. I remember how not too long ago a few fat bong rips could easily have me up for a few days, even overwhelmed.

I have orally dosed a few times, and each time it has gotten me super fucked up in a good way. Smooth euphoria, a powerful full bodied high, and strong as fuck. Alot of people have compared the right oral dose to MDMA and I can see why. I never felt overly stimulated or like I needed a xanax until much later, only because it keeps you up much longer than other ROAs. its still very smooth. They say there's no rush but when it kicks in you will feel the effects very strongly for a good four hours. It creeps up on you. Suddenly you realize you've been working on the same task repeatedly and you have no idea how long. You feel very euphoric and comfortably take a deep breath and lay back. This is the part I would compare to mdma. You feel very warm and comfortable. At a higher dose I was plain fucked up, blurry vision and the desire to cuddle with my girlfriend was strong

Oral is the closest ROA to IV. You can easily feel the effects as strongly as a fat shot. I plan on experimenting with oral dosing soon. My veins need a solid break. Oral and IV both seem to release more serotonin than smoking or snorting. I associate serotonin with that feeling of calm pure euphoric pleasure that vibrates from the center of your head and buzzes down the body making your chest, spine, dick and other extremities tingle in bliss. You might even close your eyes and even though you're very stimulated you are so calm you almost feel like you could fall asleep. I've had people think I was on heroin because I look tired or fucked up from a decent oral dose. I get more productive from an oral dose than IV though and it can make me very creative.

I've snorted, swallowed, and smoked meth. Never done IV (never will) or boofed it (maybe someday) before.

Snorting and swallowing produce much longer lasting highs but no real rush. At least, not for me. Smoking is my preferred method. It's easy to load a bowl and take a few hits really fast and get on your way. You'll get a nice rush and be on your way. Downside to smoking is that you'll have a hard time controlling your urge to take "just one more hit" because that rush is very short lived. Once you manage to get a hang of not compulsively hitting the pipe, you'll find that you can make your bag last quite some time.

I love the ritual of smoking. Watching the shards melt, the pipe fill with vapor, and the massive hits you can exhale, and then watching as it cools and cracks back. Love it.