• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best ROA for fentanyl powder

lezzbefriends420

Greenlighter
Currently I've been smoking fent powder for about 6 months it's basically not working for me anymore. I've recently started the methadone program and am going away to rehab in a few weeks. Never been more ready. But before I go I want one last good high....what is the best way to take fentanyl powder and possible potentiate it...... This is my first time posting so I'm sorry If I've done anything incorrectly ...thanks I would appreciate any insight into the topic

Doss nobody have any insight into this again I apologize if Ive gone about this incorrectly... But just really looking for best ROA and possible ways to potentiate it. Could someone pretty please reply. I love this site but don't seem to find any solid information on either

Fentanyl can be EXTREMELY dangerous. FOR ME, the best ROA is IV. Fent has a very short half-life and the high sucks, compared to other opiates (just my opinion). If you know the EXACT dose of fent you are taking, and you use it SAFELY...IV can be a good route. Thats if your powder can be 100% absorbable into liquid. I cant tell you enough to be careful. When in doubt, use less and then go from there. You cant take it back after you push the plunger. Unless you have narcan and you need to be fast with that. BE CAREFUL.

As to potentiate it, I don't know. Maybe some good weed? hahah not sure.

This sounds like a recipe for a one way trip to the grave. One last high, i can appreciate the thought but with fentanyl you are really playing with fire in trying to push it.

If you are truly ready to get clean then you need to let go of the high. It won't happen overnight but you should start trying to accept that now. Good luck to you, i hope you can stay clean.