View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best place to drop acid?

DannyDeVito

Greenlighter
Hey, this is my first thread ...ever. I can usually answers my drug related questions by going through other forums but I've gone through tons of them and can't find anything that fits my situation. Anyways, I'll try to keep it brief.

I recently got a hold of 3 tabs of acid. I'm going to drop them tomorrow. I'm 17 and live in okc. My mom agreed to rent me a hotel for the night this Saturday downtown by myself. I've never done lsd before. I was thinking about taking all 3 tabs as soon as my mom drops me off in my room and just hanging out in there the whole night or maybe go walk around downtown. But the hotels she is trying to get me is literally down the street from the police department and downtown okc is pretty small so the cops are on like just about every street and there is security at the main park. And I don't really want to stay in a small, bland, room with paper thin walls, an uncomfortable bed, and have nothing to do the entire trip. My mom has no job so she's home 24/7, I have no friends to hang with or spend the night at, so this is basically my only chance.

What would you do if you were in my situation.

Everyone always says nature is the best place to drop but I don't know any secluded nature places in okc...

If your mom is cool enough to rent you a hotel room for the night while you try acid (you've tested it and it is acid and NOT an NBOME, right?) just do it at home. If things go south, she can probably help.

Tom

She doesn't know I plan on doing acid. That's why I'm trying to get out the house because I need to be away from her for at least 8 hours. And shit I didn't even think about it possibly being an RC. I hope not. Rc's are usually super fucking potent and can be deadly and three tabs of that doesn't sound good.

Your mom is probably hoping your finally getting laid lol.

Definitely check those tabs out, they could be NBOMe, I would be very suspicious. At least don't drop all 3. If they are LSD (I'm assuming they're not), you'll probably want more than 8 hours without having to see your mom, more like 14 if it's your first time. IMHO.

Honestly, I kinda get the feeling you aren't too happy at the moment, just keep in mind those tabs won't go bad if you store them correctly, if you aren't in a good headspace don't eat them, especially in a strange place alone, just my two cents, considering you haven't tried it before.

If you actually are in a good head space at the moment go ahead, but like the others have said, maybe just drop 1 since you aren't sure what they are. i dropped 1 tab my first time and had an amazing experience, no need to overdo it! Enjoy

Yeah, alone in a hotel room doesn't sound like the ideal setting for an acid trip to me. If the trip goes bad, being completely alone in an unfamiliar environment will probably just make it worse. I'm sure you're excited to do them, which I definitely don't blame you for, but if I were you I'd just store them well and save them for a time in the future when you're able to maybe take them outside somewhere naturey or with somebody else who you trust. It's hard to postpone what will probably be a fun experience :), but it'd be better to wait longer for it than to rush into it and have it be really unpleasant, right?

For me, opportunities to trip are infrequent so I can relate that this sounds like an opportune time for you. Since you are keen to try it but (a) haven't tested it (how reliable is your source?) and (b) aren't in a setting you are familiar with, I would suggest you only take one tab. That way, you'll get a starter experience to see what it's all about and lower the risk of a bad trip. Then you'll be far more prepared for your 2nd trip and can take the other 2 tabs in a better place of your choosing in the future. If the tab tastes bitter, spit it out as it it likely not LSD.

For me, I am pretty much back to normal after 8 hours, but everyone is different.

Last edited:
I also started taking psycedelics at a young age. I highly recommend you trip in a comfortable place, with someone there to reassure you if you start to loose it, especially since its ur first time. I think tripping solo in that hotel room is a bad idea IMO. After you have more experience with LSD then you will love tripping solo! I prefer to trip alone now.

Be patient, there's no rush :)