• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

best place to buy test kit??

socalrollin

Bluelighter
i need some quick advice on buying a test kit, im ready to purchase one but im not sure where the best place to do so would be. dancesafe or ez test? or maybe somewhere else? I want e very reliable test kit that will test for mdxx, meth, and pipes, preferably the most elaberate test kit. also does anybody know how long it takes for dancesafe to ship and are they the oly ones that sale the full jars of testing liquid? thanks a lot bl peeps, im finally stepping up to testing grounds. ill post good test results on pillreports!!

IMO Dancesafe is your best bet. I purchased a marquis kit from them and it arrived three days later. If your looking for an elaborate kit, you'll probably want a couple different reagents. Dancesafe offers a "combo deal" where you can get the Simon, Mecke and Marquis reagent all for $50 so you save $25. Ez test's only have 10 tests in them, but they are bit cheaper 18 euros or a little over $23, not to mention they ship out Europe so the shipping time would be higher. All in all I think your best bet is to buy from Dancesafe. Hope this helps! :)

I've had lots of solid experience with dancesafe however amazon.com sells 10 disposable marquis reagents for ~$15. Really depends how much/how often you test and which style tester you prefer.