• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Best Pill Pulverizer/Crusher On the Market

Pill Clinton

Bluelighter
I've always stuck with the Apex Pulverzier with the Blue Top and Clear Bottom with the Circular top that comes off on the top.
Lately. I've been looking at Pill Mill Crushers on Amazon that crushes into Fine Powder it's a Metal Pill Grinder then I've noticed Electric Ones that for around $47.99-$60 Does anyone have any recommendations for a more stylish and up to date Electric and or The ones that you pulverize by hand with the spinning thingy wingy on the top?
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I know this isn't exactly what you inquired on, but I used to use a super old school stone mortar and pestle. It worked much better, and much quicker than you might think, and I used to crush a LOT of pills, dozens a day sometimes. 😉

I know this isn't exactly what you inquired on, but I used to use a super old school stone mortar and pestle. It worked much better, and much quicker than you might think, and I used to crush a LOT of pills, dozens a day sometimes. 😉
I have the exact same kind my girl remembers being 15 and sniffing klonopin for the time with that hard clear edge it was known to Crush OC's about 4-6 at a time the I believe the Endo E703 OC's (those wicked pink works of art) she shared some with me before we were a couple If you've seen "Drugstore Cowboy" I'm Bob & she's my Diane hehe:hear4t::heart5: or the good ole Purdue it could take 3-4 80's Osilly's at a time The best buzz my old lady got & myself was 160mg OC & 40mg Oxymorphone (Opana) plus 30mg Endocet... Opana as they say that is truly the champagne of Opiates even though we both like Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) a lot better

Silent knight on eBay or Amazon
It's the hefty metal leverage crushers they use in the hospitals.
They will crush ANY pill.
And come with nice thick little pill bags even with the bottom of the edges rounded off.. so you don't lose any drug crumbs to those pesky crevices.

And come with nice thick little pill bags even with the bottom of the edges rounded off.. so you don't lose any drug crumbs to those pesky crevices.

I can second that thing too , that's what all the nurses in prison use to crush pills lol.

Edit - it's also super easy to use, has a big lever that sticks up and it never mattered how huge and hard a pill was, I never saw any nurse have to hit the lever more than twice to turn it into a fine powder. 👍 Probably pricey, but most good things are.

Last edited:

Looks good thanks for the link! Might be interested!