• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best otc drugs or research chemicals/nootropics?

Blueteva

Greenlighter
So what do you guys find to be the best out there that's easy to obtain

I wouldn't mind finding a good Kratom that's similar to Percocet or even hydrocodone

I really wish I could find something that gives great focus and makes you feel amazing, between my fucked up back and the job that I have I'm stuck being in too much pain to sit down or not being able to focus at all (desk job)

Not sure if any of you are into working out but a few years ago there was a amazing pre workout called jack3d that made you feel amazing and had unreal focus, it also made your face tingle which was nice too

The original formula included beta alanine and 1,3-dimethylamylamine

I just need something that makes you feel eurphoric and has good focus

I also have 4 slipped discs and am always in pain and the vicoprofen that they have me on just doesn't cut it anymore but they don't want to switch me to something else as I have my whole life ahead of me with this pain and the doctor doesn't want to jump me up on stronger ones too quick and leave me with a Tolerance to where I have to be on something stronger and stronger over time

I would like to find something that I would imagine is similar to adderall, which I haven't tried because I can't find it anywhere Anyway

Are there any good opiate rc chemicals out there?

Is it practical to find a Kratom that will be make me feel like I took 30mgs of oxycodone or even hydrocodone or would the amount I would have to intake be outrageously high

I guess no one is here lol

Anyone have good reading info on Kratom

There's so many forms and types and I just want the one that's the most similar to hydro or oxy and in capsule form of possible

The growth hormone releasing hormones and growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRH/GHRP) are very interesting, many people report increases in sleep and vivid dreams along with faster physical recovery, I can vouch for faster recovery. CJC 1925 without DAC (aka mod GRF 1-29) + Ipamorelin is the typical combo used if you're not afraid of needles before bedtime, but MK-677 can be used orally to increase growth hormone. There are human studies on all of these I mentioned.