• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best OTC cure for MDMA nausea?

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I'm dosing some blue apple mac reboots tomarrow night and I always get nausea with pure MDMA. What is the best non prescription cure for this? I always throw up on MDMA and that shortens the roll immensely...

A light meal prior to dropping - Don't take such a high dose at the start - chill out after you have dropped, don't expect to be sick as you will talk yourself into it. Be careful what your drinking - really cold water / fizzy drinks etc can make you feel pretty sick if your dancing.

If your using at home then ginger tea may help - if you really wanted to go OTC then try some of the travel sickness medications but make sure they are non drowsy or they could really mess up your experience.

There is a dedicated section for this in the directory (unable to link due to server issues) Nausea and MDMA .

it's not an otc remedy but IME marijuana is the best for stomach cramps/nausea: it eliminates them right away

Ehhh. Cannabis and MDMA are great alone, but whenever I mix them I get anxious and uncomfortable as fuck.

My partner has trouble with this and so do I to a lesser extent. We have found that the best solution is to plug.

Ginger caps are awesome, I take them before any roll/psychedelic.
I'd like to add that when I slightly staggered my dose, I didn't get as nauseous and the come up was smoother. I would take half my pill, five minutes later take a quarter, and then ten minutes after that finish my pill.