Best oral steroids?

lman_15

Bluelighter
I've been physically active for majority of my life. I currently hit the gym 5 days a week, mainly focus on body weight exercises: variety of pushups, pull ups, tricep dips, crunches, sit ups, planks, etc. I mess around with some lighter weights 30's - 40's and some machine stuff lat pull downs, bench, etc. but body weight stuff is my go to. I usually spend an hour - hour and a half on upper body (mon, weds, fri). 45 mins on abs (mon, weds, fri). 30-40 min cardio and some leg strengthening (tues, thurs). My mon, weds, fri I hit the gym twice that day once in the am for abs, then in the evening after work for arms/upper body. I'm looking for that extra boost and energy though, I find I'm very warn down and don't have much energy. I eat a lot up to 4-5 meals a day and take protein supplements. My meals mainly comprise of fruits, vegetables and lean proteins, I'll have some carbs usually with my last meal of the day. I'm not into injecting but wanted to try taking steroids orally. What are the best kinds? Which ones would you advise me to take? As far as a cycle goes what's the best to go with? I'm new to this whole thing so any input would be greatly appreciate. I'm 5'8'' 150-155 pounds (not sure if that matters for dosage).

Last edited:
How much sleep do you get mate? That plays a huge part in energy levels.

Also how many calories? You should be able to get heavier than 150-155 at your height just bumping up calories. What's your bodyfat %?

As for training, you could shave 30 mins off your abs workout, that would give you some energy - why do you train them for so long?

Also how many calories? You should be able to get heavier than 150-155 at your height just bumping up calories. What's your bodyfat %?

As for training, you could shave 30 mins off your abs workout, that would give you some energy - why do you train them for so long?

I bet he thinks doing so many crunches will help him get a 6-pack, but that isn't the case...

I bet he thinks doing so many crunches will help him get a 6-pack, but that isn't the case...

I came here looking for helpful advice, not rude comments with the intention of trying to make me look dumb. Don't talk shit over the internet it isn't a good look.

CFC is trying to give you good advice and inquire about your diet etc to get a better understanding.

I wouldn't really advise an oral only cycle, especially at your size. It will just fill you with water, increase strength, and also shut you down. So there's always that to worry about. You won't retain hardly anything after you come off. Orals are also notorious for causing lethargy in some, which is the opposite of what you are wanting I believe. If you're worried about injecting maybe just keep lifting a bit and nail down all other aspects of bodybuilding and see if you truly love it and even want to take it to the next level.

but my favorite orals to run in conjunction with testosterone are either anadrol for 4 weeks, dbol for 4 weeks, or 2 weeks of anadrol and 2 weeks of dbol.

I get roughly 7 hours of sleep a night, thats a good amount no?

I don't have an exact calorie count, I usually just eat until I'm full and try to eat good food. Lots of fish, chicken, eggs, occasionally red meat, lots of veggies and fruits, etc. try and stay away for carbs except for a serving at night. How many calories should I be trying to get in?

Haven't checked body fat % in a while last time I checked it was 10%.

I actually don't have any rational for training them so hard, just the ab workout I recently started doing takes me that long to run through it
- I'll do leg raises x 3 (max out)
- cycling cross crunches x 3 (max out)
- front and both side planks for as long as possible
- 50 regular crunches
- 50 crunches with my knees towards my chest
- 50 sit ups with 8 pound medicine ball
- 50 twist sit ups
- V-ups x (max out)
- ab wheel roll out x 3 (max out)
- take a 8 pound medicine ball and go from side to side x 3 (max out)
- hanging leg raises x 3 (max out)
and a couple other exercises I'm just not sure what the technical name is called

CFC is trying to give you good advice and inquire about your diet etc to get a better understanding.

I wouldn't really advise an oral only cycle, especially at your size. It will just fill you with water, increase strength, and also shut you down. So there's always that to worry about. You won't retain hardly anything after you come off. Orals are also notorious for causing lethargy in some, which is the opposite of what you are wanting I believe. If you're worried about injecting maybe just keep lifting a bit and nail down all other aspects of bodybuilding and see if you truly love it and even want to take it to the next level.

but my favorite orals to run in conjunction with testosterone are either anadrol for 4 weeks, dbol for 4 weeks, or 2 weeks of anadrol and 2 weeks of dbol.

I was referring to infectedwithdrugs in my shit talking comment, meant no harm to CFC his comments were very genuine and looking to be constructive. Thanks for the advice Intense, I guess I have a lot to think about/research to do before making this decision.

I'm not criticising your decision to spend 45mins doing abs, though I do get what IWD is joking about. I have a friend who does 1000 reps every session. Each to their own lol. I'm just saying it still takes a ton of energy.

If you're tired though, I'd probably try increasing sleep first. 7 hours isn't optimal for most people, and some need a lot more. Try 8 and see if it improves things at all.

As for oral AAS, I agree with Intense, it's not really the way to go. Not only because you should be able to add some more mass naturally, but as said it's highly unlikely to help energy levels at all, making you lethargic and bloated.

As for bodyfat, 10% is great if it's accurate. And it gives you plenty of room to up your calories and gain. Start by bumping them up 500 per day, and see how it goes. If you're still not growing, add another 250, and so on, until the scale goes up. If fat is going up too fast, add in some low intensity cardio (eg walking), or do even more abs lol.