• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best music for when you are high?

BaggieBoy

Greenlighter
Hi, for me half the joy of weed is listening to music while high. Could you mention some of your favorite weed music.

For me I like stuff like "marijuana" by Chromesparks, as the title suggests the song was made for being high and for some reason just feels great.

Mostly rap/hip hop, i prefer conscious rap but even commercial shit can be good while stoned. Reggae and electronic are also good depending on the situation, but rap is essential IMO.

The cannabis high is not complete without music

All music is good when high....but hey for the record i played mexican music while driving stoned to the bone and it was actually trippy.....you cant got wrong with any type of music unless it annoys ya:)

Generally the stuff you already like will be enhanced when you're high and sound even better/ you'll hear things in a song you already know and love that you never heard before.
I recommend trying to discover similar artists to bands you already love and or listening to bands that you loves most recent shit or the albums you never got into by them before. Because it'll sound awesome and you'll become obsessed with them after hearing them high.

The music you already listen to is the best music to choose for when you're high. It's the best thing to do when you're high.