• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best mental stimulation when high?

MuabDib

Greenlighter
Me and my friend are looking to get very medicated, and we don't want to do the normal dumb stuff you do high, we really want to explore or minds. Any body know and good prompts/though experiments/concepts to achieve this!

Salutations,

Me and my friend are looking to get very medicated, and we don't want to do the normal dumb stuff you do high, we really want to explore or minds. Any body know and good prompts/though experiments/concepts to achieve this!

M'well, my guess is there's going to be some economic aspect to your venture so i'd suggest: 1) perform the transition from combustion smoke to vaporisation and save money in the process; 2) push your saving even further via the "shotgun" (lung-to-lung) consumption method; 3) if vaporisation has been adopted already then lets consider evaluating yet another consumption method that hasn't been seen elsewhere...

In addition, relatively to dosage i'd advise to keep an eye (or 2!) on your respective tolerance thresholds. It's not that easy to ride the limit(s) and still avoid an eventual need for T-Breaks... Since i'm not even convinced that perpetual "medication" and "exploration" are compatible without training on the long run i'd suspect having multiple strains with different aroma/taste and THC/CBD ratios might help, not to mention that keeping more than just one type of tool around to perform eventual discoveries won't hurt neither, overall...

Good day, have fun!! =D