• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Best- less dangerous benzos for cocaine comedowns

skipjames

Bluelighter
Hi guys,
as some of you guys know I live in brazil hence i have access to very good cocaine, but as a rule I don t take coke without benzos (both for sleep at some point and to avoid anxiety as I am very anxious person, plus I m recently off the oxy, maybe for good this time) . i have access to Xanax (mg 2) Valium and Lexotan, which one should you recommend and at which doses? Xanax is pretty strong and I I can tell my tolerance is getting higher day by day.
This week for a variety of reasons I ve been doing coke everyday but I m planning to stick to week end use (ater oxy w-d I think I can do ghis one as well).I basically don t drink, just benzos and coke.Hence two questions:
1) which benzos are less dangerous to use with - after coke sessions? at which doses?
2) any viable option to nasal use ? I don t IV or smoke he thing but my nostrils are being affected a lil bit and an altrenative ROA would be interesting
Thanks1

Benzos on their own are not dangerous in combination with cocaine...

The only benzos you can snort that are commonly prescribed (in europe at the least) are loprazolam and midazolam, that's because unlike most benzos they are water soluble.

The only benzos you can snort that are commonly prescribed (in europe at the least) are loprazolam and midazolam, that's because unlike most benzos they are water soluble.
Midazolam sucks, my proposal Temazepam

I would just stick to diazepam. They are functionally all pretty similar, although I'm not familiar with lexotan. Diazepam just lasts a longer time. If you're feeling like your tolerance is going up from using Xanax I would just stick to Valium.

Cheers man & all . I do the occasional line of xanax but I was talking about different ROAS for coke, not involving nose or veins or smoking . Dunno, is it true that Stevie Ray VAughan drank the shit in a glass of whiskie? is it advisable?

Oral cocaine is supposed to be more euphoric but it is pretty wastefull for such a relatively expensive drug.

Perhaps you could plug it dissolved in water with an oral syringe, its not very common but I bet you will get a stronger effect than snorting it.

Oral cocaine is supposed to be more euphoric but it is pretty wastefull for such a relatively expensive drug.

Perhaps you could plug it dissolved in water with an oral syringe, its not very common but I bet you will get a stronger effect than snorting it.
plugging has been discussed in my circle recently but honestly It kinda freaks me out. Coke Down here is relatively cheap hence I might try the drinking thing when my nostrils are gone, as long as is not a total waste ( and for what u are saying is nt, ight?) ty, I m kinda new to the wonders of stims...

No it will most definately work but you"ll probably need to multiply what you would normally snort in one go by a factor of 2,5 to 3. The plus side is that the high will last longer.

Oral cocaine used to be quite popular in the old days; Vin Mariani , Coca Cola , etc.

No it will most definately work but you"ll probably need to multiply what you would normally snort in one go by a factor of 2,5 to 3. The plus side is that the high will last longer.

Oral cocaine used to be quite popular in the old days; Vin Mariani , Coca Cola , etc.
sounds lovely, I use the thing mostly to play and sing and snorting can fuck my voice real bad after a while...cheers! also good that can work with non alcoholic beverages, as benzos + alcool = no good and If I do not have benzos I don t do coke

I believe the use Lorazepam (Ativan) for a specific reason.

Review the Wikipedia page for lorazepam and it will have some info regarding using it to combat Cocaine & Amphetamine intoxication

Diazepam (Valium) would be my personal choice …..rapid acting potent anxiolytic with significant muscle relaxation/anticonvulsant effects on top of its amazing anxiolytic action with long acting effects & half life