• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids best kratom for opiate withdrawal

I took some Amytriptyline just about 10 minutes ago and I’m hoping that I sleep tonight. I’m dealing with a lot of anxiety, not related to running out of my script, and I really pray for quality sleep tonight.

I took some Amytriptyline just about 10 minutes ago and I’m hoping that I sleep tonight. I’m dealing with a lot of anxiety, not related to running out of my script, and I really pray for quality sleep tonight.

I get bad anxiety and depression when I wake up in wds. I'm terrified usually and shaking. I had to drag myself to the kitchen to take kratom this time last week and it helped after i tossed some red sumatra. Like i said, Imodium eliminates the sweating and diarrhea. I had some brought to me via postmates. Lol I hope you got some sleep. 💖

I find I need more when taking reds, but when I get where I want, I like the effects a lot more than any other strain at any dose.

2 years straight, poppy seed tea daily might have something to do with that. Coupled with the fact I loved codeine at the time.

Went cold turkey though, tapering wasn’t an option, and if I’d used an aid, I would have just swapped straight to it at the time.

One things a certain, withdrawals end eventually.

One more week until I’m out of this misery! I’m never going to leave myself without pills at the end of the month again.

I took some Amytriptyline... and I really pray for quality sleep tonight.
How did this work out?
I find amytriptyline is great for relaxing and sleep if use once in a while. Everyday use has led to zero effects withing a month, IME. Just wondering and were you Rx-ed or just happen upon them?
Thanks and best

Hey jewel, how ya feelin? Hope you managed to get some sleep over the week. I had to quit the Kratom too close to bed cuz it was keeping me up. It really helps during the day tho.

Hey jewel, how ya feelin? Hope you managed to get some sleep over the week. I had to quit the Kratom too close to bed cuz it was keeping me up. It really helps during the day tho.
Hi Krazi,
I have been able to sleep. But today I have a terrible migraine. I took Maxalt about 90 minutes ago but it hasn’t kicked in...

My w-drawals are super bad right now. I threw up twice yesterday and I’m so anxious right now. I just took 3mg of Bali Kratom and I’m hoping it kicks in soon...

And to make matters worse, I had a fight with my BF and he texted my daughter to tell her I’m a junkie in withdrawals.

Fucking alcoholic BF feels like his alcoholism puts him at a somewhat higher echelon than my Oxy habit. I told my daughter that he’d fallen off the wagon and he didn’t know what he was talking about.

"I may be an alcoholic but at least I don't use drugs" :rolleyes:

I hate the whole "drugs and alcohol" thing... as if alcohol isn't a drug. It's only just about the most toxic and destructive one... the one that kills the most people, the one that causes people to lose control of their actions the most.

Isn’t that the truth! I’m so lucky to have been raised by a dad that gladly abused ALL drugs equally!
Incidentally, Timothy Leary was a close friend of my Dads.

Last edited:
A lot of it has to do with the quality of the vendor's kratom. For example, normally I get this local brand from a gas station, it's the cheapest around and their red bali is really good, feels like a mild opiate and lasts a good bit, very little NE effects, relaxing, chill, it's hard to get that crappy dizzy effect from it. The powder is a moderate green color despite being called red bali. I got a brand (twice as expensive) from a head shop the other day, and it says it's red bali, and the powder is brown/red. It fucking sucks in comparison, makes my heart rate go up, feels dizzy, and doesn't do much for withdrawal.

In general reds, red bali or red thai, work the best for opiate withdrawal, as they have the most opioid effects.

How did this work out?
I find amytriptyline is great for relaxing and sleep if use once in a while. Everyday use has led to zero effects withing a month, IME. Just wondering and were you Rx-ed or just happen upon them?
Thanks and best
I was prescribed the amytriptiline

I was prescribed the amytriptiline
Right.... How did it work for your sleep that night?
I am prescribbed amy for back issues that do nothing for what it is prscribed for but I find it a great sleep aid once in a while.
Be well.
Ptah

Oh sorry I didn’t answer your question!
RE: the amytriptiline and insomnia issue, it definitely helped.
I’m prescribed it for migraines. It’s funny because I believe it’s actually a tricyclic anti-depression pill but I don’t get depression relief from it. The doctor told me that it helps me to stop clenching my jaw.