• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best homemade peice?

2skeed

Bluelighter
What is the best homeade peice that you have come up with using a socket as a bowl? The more details and instructions the better!

Okay so this one time me and my buddy were getting drunk, and we got into the garage and started rootin around looking for anything cool and we found one of those little gas-mask breather things you use while painting er whatever.

So it was set up to where you can only inhale through this hole on the front of it, and only exhale from the hole on the side; no air goes out the front hole, no air comes in the side hole. What we did was we made a regular ole water-bottle-pipe (not a bong) using a rubber elbow and a socket, and then sealed the mouth of the bottle to the front of the mask with some handy dandy duct-tape.

Thing was beautiful, and would choke any motherfucker out that went longer than a couple puffs-- you could really sit there and just suffocate yourself with bud smoke, because you could only inhale through the bowl.

Best thing I ever did while drunk.

NOTE: the front hole of the mask had a filter in it (obviously) and we removed that.

I've gotten pieces from hardware stores that resemble a down stem with a metal nut used as a bowl.

Drilled a hole in a hennessy bottle and stuck it in and used this as a bong.

Avoid plastic and foil. Maybe buy a glass bowl and or down stem because heating metal can't be the best option.

never did any homemade pieces worth talking about but did make a BHO extractor with parts off my car's engine (which I then had to put back on after making the oil)

you could use a lightbulb make sure its got no coating on it, as in no paint on it all clear.

search on youtube how to make it

You could also use an apple, dont remember the exact technique maybe try google but it works ina pinch and you get an apple to eat afterwords :p

one that doesn't have any plastic or metal parts on it so.. none.

idk maybe it's not like this everywhere but pipes are super cheap around where I live, no reason to make anything out of plastic other than boredom.

Iron lung made out of plastic orange juice bottle and plastic gallon bag attached with duct tape... provided for a lot of entertainment among friends but also a lot of disgusting tasting hits if I remember right... it is a bit hazey though so...

Oh shit one time I made this double bong thing using a 2 liter and two smaller bottles, all attached with surgical tubing and duct tape, so two people could hit the smaller bottles at the same time, with the bowl being on the 2 liter, each one filled with water. It worked surprisingly well as long as both people sucked just as hard; it was possible for one person to steal the other's hit if they were hitting it harder.