• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

BEST hallucinageon combination you have experienced?

Behappystayhappy

Bluelighter
Me personally have not had a lot of experience with combining hallucinageons.
I candyflipped once and the trip was my first time trying LSD and MDMA to begin with and it still stands the best drug-related experience of my life.
How about you guys?

Have you checked the 'favorite psychedelic thread' and poll? http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=360920 (adjust poll results for availability, obviously the rare ones get lower score simply because fewer people get to even try them)

Then again, I would probably rate some kinds of psychedelic experience as absolutely genius for occasional use but not necessarily as all-round 'favorite' for using most of the times. I love LSD as my go-to psychedelic, DMT and 5-MeO-DMT have been the most astonishing, and I love 2C-T-7 best as beautiful sophisticated experience.

[oh sorry I missed that it is about combinations :) ]

Last edited:
Generally most tryptamines go well together with a phenethylamine (For example miprocin and 2C-B was a great combination for me) Also, arylcyclohexylamines goes really well with any psychedelic. to me, for instance, LSD and ketamine have a very special synergy that I just love.

I think that combining two similar drugs, like two 2C's or two lysergamides, aren't going to be as interesting as combining two drugs from two different classes of psychedelics.

When it all comes together - oral DMT is king.

Then mushrooms.

Then equivalent to mushroom is LSD taken in a staggered dose - two doses 20-30 minutes apart. This produces a candyflip but better than the candyflip you get from mixing it with E.

I dunno if this is the best, but the first thing that comes to mind is when I combo'd 5-meo-dipt slightly after the peak of a rather boring Peruvian cactus trip. Honestly, I didn't even like 5-Meo-dipt that much on its own, and was completely caught off guard by the complete +++ cartoon realm that my partner and I were blasted into - considering the mildness of the cactus experience. I bet this would work well with most tryptamines currently making the rounds these days.

Lsd and weed shit blew my mind
So far I agree with this the most. This combination gave way to the most profound experience of my life.

I've also combined 2CB with ketamine which potentiated the visuals heavily. Great fun.

Among the drugs currently easily available over the net in pure form, I would say you won't go wrong with combining Deschloroketamine and ALD52; I would strongly recommend such combination if were not because harm reduction concerns.

Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoyed my magic mushrooms and MDMA combinations too.

Another amazingly magical life changing combination is Methoxetamine and Kavakava, plus a few puffs to a cannabis Indica and Salvia Divinorum spliff

1p-LSD + MDxx + Cannabis<3.
LSD + Ketamine + Cannabis
LSD + Mushrooms + Cannabis
DXM + Cannabis
=D.​

2c-b + mxe + cannabis
al-lad + 3-meo-pcp + cannabis
lsd + dxe + cannabis

super synergy worth a fortune

other than "+ cannabis", i haven't combined enough to chime in, but "hallucinageon" is probably my favorite misspelling of hallucinogen :D

As of yet there is one experience that really sticks out the most - Ketamine and DMT. However I have not tried using just those two, as the experience I recall was preceded by 110mcg ETH-LAD, 120mg MDMA, 30mg 2C-B, and copious amounts of cannabis/nicotine.

Zolpidem and weed. I know probably doesn't count but I'm too much of a pussy to do the real thing.