• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants best guess on weight of how much meth i did

xivixive

Bluelighter
made probly a big mistake.

got a ride to work with a dude who broke out some meth. he said take 4 bumps from the end of a key. so i did. it was a very small amount, but i felt it strong as i never take stimulants, and was my first time with meth. he then put a straw in the bag and railed the whole thing, which had to be like 30 key bumps....

any guess to about how much i did? no idea on the weight of this stuff. just four little bumps on the end of a key. trying to figure out how long it'll be in my system, and how long until i'll be able to sleep.

thanks guys, sorry for the novice question.

Id guess in total 30-90mg with 90mg being on the high end. Probably was like 40-50mg depending on how finely crushed up it was. That said if he had the remainder of the bag and it was actually 30x the amount you had then it sounds like you had a relatively small amount because no one snorts a gram of meth in one go.

You may not be able to sleep for 10 hours after that, definitely at least 12 if it was 70mg+ of high purity methamphetamine. Some people can fall asleep easier than others on methamphetamine, generally those that are naturally good sleepers. I know i can't sleep on it.

Last edited:
Can you get us a pic of the key? When did it happen, are you still "high"? Did you feel anxious for posting here? My first time with stims had me pumping on the block, chatting with coppers like it was nothing etc.., a really great experience. How was yours? Would you do it again?

peak of the high lasted about 6 hours, then lingered another 8, at which point i dosed 2mg clonazepam, 75mg hydroxyzine, 0.1 clonidine, 20mg melatonin, 10g kratom and slept for a solid 4 hours.

i work an overnight shift so am constantly tired / demotivated, so yeah i liked it quite a bit. i cannot afford to risk taking it on the regular due to my "legal situation" so it will be a very infrequent thing as the paranoia about the problems it could cause me outweigh the benefits.