• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Best Emergency/Taper RC Benzodiazepine

Soulgasm

Bluelighter
During more stressful times, I tend to run outta my script long before the month is over and benzo wd scares the shit outta me. I haven't tried any of the RC benzos/thienos apart from etizolam (which is far too short acting to be of much use to me). What would be a good one to have on hand for emergencies, something most comparable to clonazepam or diazepam? Something to last me through til my refill or if I needed to do an emergency taper. And could you give me kind of a short description of the characteristics of said drug?

I was thinking:
-Diclazepam
-Flubromazolam
-Phenazepam
-Flubromazepam
-Clonazolam

Sorry, I've been out of the RC scene for a while. I have a decent benzo tolerance even though I keep my usage as low as possible (~2mg clonaz + 30mg temaz a day). I have the disciprine and don't abuse these meds (much). Anyways, if anyone can shed a light on this, I'd be most appreciative. I'm in the US and would prefer to keep shit domestic. Much love.

Last edited:
If you run out early and are worried about withdrawal your definitely abusing your shit. We can't recommend any vendors or really discuss them it's against the rules but there's a big fat vendor discussion section on redit. Maybe try and get some diaz off the streets and consider tapering off benzos completely.

Diclazepam and flubromazepam for sure. F-pam with its hundred hour half life but the 3 it takes to take effect is a bother. Stay far away from clonazolam/f-lam as tolerance builds with a couple uses and people report rebound anxiety after one use. Diclaze worked like a charm for me last year.

Diclazepam and flubromazepam for sure. F-pam with its hundred hour half life but the 3 it takes to take effect is a bother. Stay far away from clonazolam/f-lam as tolerance builds with a couple uses and people report rebound anxiety after one use. Diclaze worked like a charm for me last year.

Thanks man. I've heard diclazepam compared to diazepam in effects. Is this fairly accurate?

If you run out early and are worried about withdrawal your definitely abusing your shit. We can't recommend any vendors or really discuss them it's against the rules but there's a big fat vendor discussion section on redit. Maybe try and get some diaz off the streets and consider tapering off benzos completely.
I appreciate the concern my man but I'm not ready to get off benzodiazepines just yet. I don't get very gnarly benzo wds at this point, usually stick to my prescribed regime , and take multi week breaks all the time; just get ahead of myself sometimes cause life is a stressful bitch. This would just be for emergency situations. Also, I never asked for specific sources as that's a no no.

I get that but as someone who's been there and done that benzos withdraw makes me want to die so I just try to look out for others. I said no sourcing cause it seemed implied in the keep it domestic part. I wasn't ready to get off benzos either but some things come up and I ended up going to the ER because I was starting to seize. Just keep in mind when you are ready to give them up it might be to late.