Best EDM scenes by country

Foreigner

Bluelighter
I've been disabled for the past 7 years and I'm finally (FINALLY) entering a period where my health is awesome! I'm saving money now from work because I want to go traveling. My objective? TO DANCE. I love EDM so much, but the city I live in is terrible for it. There is nowhere to dance and the few events that pop up have terrible music. People here are just not cultured. I also just love the vibe of dancing in different countries as a foreigner.

So, I'm throwing this out there... which cities in the world have the best, most thriving EDM scenes currently? I don't mean festivals. I mean cities where the night life is awesome and you can easily find good acts to dance to on a regular basis... whether they are underground or not. I don't care if it's dub, techno, trance, house, d&b, jungle, whatever. I will dance to any of it as long as it's EDM and the crowd is 100% on the dance floor.

I swear, I feel like I just need to dance for a month straight. This could be my renaissance, if nothing overly fucked up happens!

what an overtake over the plane wings. "Best ED" you mean the most frequent EDM scenes? is Ibiza, yes there the likes of "Afterlife, STERYOKES some can't recall, even oldies such as Aybee, Omer-S so on" might end up somewhere in a bush into Ibiza's arms. No isn't the free organized raves known as tekno. Is IBIZA always will, play a randomly downloaded FL/Cube sample and everyone throws their hand into air with that legendary Heineken beer, some even a small scooby. ( weed )

dance straight for a month, akin enough to yourself. Me I don't have any music left to listen, games to play, books to read, films to watch. Just happy enough to distance myself from "golden hands" and being comfortable with the variation routine and that's my motto, a small gym helps me a bit on the high line.

Worst EDM scene is my freaking home town and state. There hasn't been an EDM scene here for almost twenty years.

The EDM syndicate previously known as "Red Bull" dismantled any sort of punishment for the scene and even back before 2011 when they weren't on the endline, they didn't do anything to keep the waves at a minimum, sort of to ride it but also walk to have a platfus on your feet soles.

So to end my share here, let's take "Giegling" label, they had someone that goes by "Prince of Denmark" and said that this is a person, not an extension of their music side. Turned out if Cash is currently and probably no'll take his place, the biggest hoax in music industry same as it rain on every street so here. Is their personality just under a more to home soil as they also saw they're clueless about how to operate an analogue machine or Ableton, so they did some generic and thankfully it sort of corrected them in people who have views like me and they do, I am not alone just search a random reddit thread, about this inexistent person of their label.

On other hand, I saw just an year & half ago that "Burn", the energy drink company organized a structure to help unknown DJ's to earn money out of their music and do this as a living with 1K to take home and being hugged by personalities such as Sebastian Mullaert such as can't recall, but for sure Mullaert was there although happily enough both realised you can't unless you have 10 Tomorrowland's lineup in a row and I don't think is even worth thinkin about. Is was somewhere in East Europe north of Romania, I guess Vatra something.

I hope you find what you're looking for! :)

In Canada, Montreal has the best scene from what I've seen and heard from people around the country.

Berlin keeps coming up for me... and I do know a couple people there. Maybe that should be my first stop.

Worst EDM scene is my freaking home town and state. There hasn't been an EDM scene here for almost twenty years.

LOL Australia will give you a run for your money. This is our entire EDM scene: