• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best dose for a solo trip with spiritual intents?

thegreenhand

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all,

So my roommate is gone this weekend and I'm planning to use the place to myself for a solo LSD trip. I have tripped 7 or so times with LSD and a couple times on shrooms. Strongest doses were 350 micg LSD and 5 g of shrooms. My first trip of about 100 micg, was by far my most introspective and led to the most self growth, and it was with one friend. Ironically, the moment of breakthrough on that trip happened while I was alone and on a run after the peak. That runner's high plus Lucy felt like pure joy, and in that moment I truly understood what it meant for me to be me. All in all, my life has never been the same since that moment. The past few trips Lucy has felt like a social event, and while I love tripping with my buddies, I would like to explore more of the introspective side that made me fall in love in the first place. I've been thinking of attempting to meditate through the peak, and then just playing/listening to music after. I'm not sure what dose I should do. I will have a trip sitter available on standby but not with me right there. I'm thinking of either jumping up to 500 micg or else I'd probably just do 100 micg and go on a nice long run again. Any advice for my first solo trip in regards to dose, activities, or anything else? Thanks everyone

Do not jump from 350 ug to 500 ug. 500 ug is insanity and not for your level of experince yet. I would say either go with 100-250 ug meditate on the come up for 20 minutes and put yourself into a happy safe place in your mind. a true 250 ug solo trip can be very intense during the peak. I personally just like to trip in my house if im solo tripping and relax. Play some good vibes but not trippy music on the come up

On solo trips i play this album on the come up from the moment i drop

as the peak hits play this song

this album during the peak after that song

Do not jump from 350 ug to 500 ug. 500 ug is insanity and not for your level of experince yet. I would say either go with 100-250 ug meditate on the come up for 20 minutes and put yourself into a happy safe place in your mind. a true 250 ug solo trip can be very intense during the peak. I personally just like to trip in my house if im solo tripping and relax. Play some good vibes but not trippy music on the come up

On solo trips i play this album on the come up from the moment i drop

as the peak hits play this song

this album during the peak after that song

Man. Its been awhile since Ive listened to Ott. Thanks for that

Staying in one room for the entire trip can be taxing, but the lack of new sensory input (you’re not wandering around outside) can really turn the trip inward, IME.
When shit gets too hairy, you can go for a walk.

Music is definitely an amazing addition, but is also just that - an addon to the trip.
Trying a trip like what I’m suggesting lets the mind generate everything on its own. This method has taken me on some seriously introspective trips.

Like I say, if it gets too weird or you need a break, the change in venue a walk brings will usually calm you down and bring novelty and fun back.
If you’re really wanting a solo deep dive, put the shades on, eat 150ug.

The music you’ll create in your mind will more easily meld with your cev/oev.
Either way, set a goal, write down your intent in a good one-liner, and enjoy the exploration.