View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best DMT extraction tek nowadays?

zn13bt

Bluelighter
Last time I tried this was ten years ago, used Marsofold's tek twice to great success. Is there anything considered better nowadays? Just wondering.

(I could also ask over at DMT-Nexus, not sure if I remember my password there though :))

You may have a harder time finding MHRB if you are in the US. I have looked and found some at high mark up and in 2011 prior to the crack down on the bark I had been ripped off for inactive material so I am wary of purchasing it after the ban. There is a lot of acacia confusa around if you want to look into that but it is a fatty plant and defatting is a must.

I cant comment further because i basically stopped after 2012 when the last supplier i was working close with got shut down, not arrested but inventory seized. I like working with the same people and having a lot of communication so once i lost that one i lost motivation as its not exactly easy to find supplies that will work with you at least in the manner i like to.

Good luck!

That's a good point, I remember looking a couple years ago and MHRB was pretty scarce to find.

I like both DMT and 5-MeO-DMT, so I might try chaliponga (never heard of it before).

If it is does anybody have a technique recipe? Or is this only going work with a mail orally?

You may have a harder time finding MHRB if you are in the US. I have looked and found some at high mark up and in 2011 prior to the crack down on the bark I had been ripped off for inactive material so I am wary of purchasing it after the ban. There is a lot of acacia confusa around if you want to look into that but it is a fatty plant and defatting is a must.

I cant comment further because i basically stopped after 2012 when the last supplier i was working close with got shut down, not arrested but inventory seized. I like working with the same people and having a lot of communication so once i lost that one i lost motivation as its not exactly easy to find supplies that will work with you at least in the manner i like to.

Good luck!

Definitely be careful with A. confusa, always defat as szuko said, and even then it might be likely that you'll end up with an oil instead of crystal.
I did my only set of extractions with it and didn't know to defat and I got 5 grams of oil and probably 500mg of dry crystal.
Also there aren't many A. confusa specific teks out there, but I don't see why using a MHRB A/B tek with added defatting step wouldn't work.

Yeah i got a lot of clear gel and gave up... I was just trying to see if i could do it on the A.C. for me its about the journey not the destination. After a decent chunk of time and work i moved on to a different project... now that i have way more skill in this type of extraction (spent some time working on legal plants like peppercorns) I may return to it in a few months.

But yeah its not your STB stuff anymore it takes more work.

Ok, I'll go ask over at DMT-Nexus then, this is sounding like it's going to be more complicated than I was hoping it'd be....