• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best combination of drugs for long car ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronich

Greenlighter
Okay guys so I got these drugs at my disposal at the moment prescribed to me at different time for my lower back pain. I have somas, robaxin, tylenol 3's, 3 percocet, a decent amount of vicodin, 1 xanax, smokable opium, and a decent amount of kpins. What would be the best combination for a long ride in the car also btw i'm not driving. So what mix would be the best I'm also going to take tagamet 45 minutes in advance for potentiation and also to describe my tolerance I need around 15-20 mg of percocet/vicodin to feel good. Hopefully time will fly by on this 10 hr road trip to see my family in 4 hrs. So let me know what the best combo to feel real good is below thanks=D

Last edited:
Beer. Take enough and pass out only to wake up where the f I am.
Worked for me over twen years ago when I still used alcohol.

Edit:
iPad works now :)

I don't want to black out until I get there I'm riding in the car with my girlfriend and she won't be happy if I ignore her for 10 hours straight.=D Anyways guys I want a combo with the stuff I listed. Another reason I can't drink is because I am taking lots of tylenol most days in my vicodins that I take for my back.

Hell I'd probably be satisfied with just 15-20 mgs of hydrocodone + 2 mgs clonazepam.

But I'm easy to please.

We can't recommend drugs for people to take so I have to close this, being that this is nothing more than a "what should I take" thread. If you do decide on a combo of drugs but would like to know whtether or not it is safe, or you have any questions that fall under the umbrella of harm reduction you're more than welcome to start a new thread. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.