• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best chemicals for dextroamphetamine dry skin?

d1nach

Bluelighter
I take 55 mg of adderall everyday get very dry skin

Currently i take a shower first standing next to the shower applying vegetable oil, butane ,polyethylene glycol, ethanol, sodium dodecyl sulfate, ammonium acetate, triethanolamine stearate, cetyl alcohol, polydimethicone, quat surficant with a 1 percent sodium chloride enema and collecting the vapor from butane and ethanol and oils onto whipes andd reapply over and over.

Then remove the moisture and squeeze drip down the facet while the shower is still going.

Then wash everything else.

Then dry by drying the tile wall first then tile floor then my entire body

Then i apply

Glycerol, sunscreen, isopropyl palimate, isopropyl alcohol, deet, ethanol, neopentoate glycolcopolymer, triethanolamine stearate, cetyl alcohol, saturated oils, unsaturated oils, aloe, petroleum, sillicone, green tea egcg, quat chloride , coffee diterpines

Is there something i am missing?

hot showers can be bad for really dry skin, iirc
not saying take cold ones, but just warm, not scalding

^right.
Why are you putting things liks alcohol and butane on your skin? I imagine that would dry you out as well.
And you're postive the dry skin is caused by d-amp?

Why are you putting things liks alcohol and butane on your skin? I imagine that would dry you out as well.
^ I was going to say this. OP, are you drinking enough water? Stimulants can be dehydrating so you need to drink extra water. Also if your diet is lacking proper nutrients, it will show on your skin. Topical applications can only do so much but aveno makes a good dry skin lotion. You can take supplements like fish oil with omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins B-6, A, C and D.

The butanes in the shaving cream and the alcohol kind of numbs my skin. Its hard to explain im pretty sure its the amphetamine because it gets worse at the peak levels. I dont think my skin is actually dry its more of a uncomfortable awareness

My brother has severe ocd. And used to have compulsive hand washing till his hands would have damage. But he doesnt use any drugs. Maybe its genetic?

hmm I take adderall as well similar dosage and don't experience dry skin..just a dry mouth if i forget to drink but like you mentioned it may not literally be dry skin rather a psychological effect from the med

I sleep next to a laundry room . Is it possible the detergent chemicals are going into the air and damaging my skin because im basically right next to it running 24/7

I sleep next to a laundry room . Is it possible the detergent chemicals are going into the air and damaging my skin because im basically right next to it running 24/7

i guess its possible? but i dont think that alone would do it, or unless you're sleeping next to some sort of industrial cleaning room thats in-use 24/7

Alcohols will dry your skin effectively. Extra intake of Vitamin D and enough water daily helps with dry skin issues for me.

I diluted my caffeine so now i am forced to drink atleast 64 oz of water a day and my skin feels drastically better.