• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Best benzo to knock you out to sleep ?

HighKite

Greenlighter
I’m looking to be knocked out to sleep because I’m currently suffering with severe insomnia and when I’m up for long my mind tends to stall and think of endless things, does anyone know any good benzos that can help get me out in minutes?
I’ve heard flualprazolam, flubroprazolam, flunitrazolam, bromazolam and Xanax is good but I’m not really informed on this so if anyone who’s experienced can recommend me something I’d appreciate it

Well, out of the ones you've listed I would suggest flualprazolam. I found it to be extremely hypnotic and fast acting. Easily overpowers potent stimulants like meth.

In reality all benzos are quite good for sleep.

Well, out of the ones you've listed I would suggest flualprazolam. I found it to be extremely hypnotic and fast acting. Easily overpowers potent stimulants like meth.

In reality all benzos are quite good for sleep.
Is Flunitrazolam any good? I heard it’s more potent at knocking one out to sleep

Clonazepam acts as hypnotic for most folks and produces simultaneously very level (although not slow) and nice mindspace and I say this as person who is not that fond of too boring drugs. Diazepam produces also level mindspace and physical relaxation but is not exactly knock-out drug. Alprazolam definitely makes you numb but I always end up doing weird shit when I should be going to bed but if I am still for long enough I probably suddenly get turned off.

Clonazepam requires sublingual dosing for fast action but other benzos won't really work that way. It also tends to make next mornings both drowsy and super chill lol.

Is Flunitrazolam any good? I heard it’s more potent at knocking one out to sleep
Considering it's vaguely close to rohypnol, yes it should be very potent. I haven't used it, though so I'm not sure.