• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best Benzo/RC Benzo for a Stimulant comedown?

pally pete

Bluelighter
I know this has been asked before, and I have done a search which gave no conclusive answers, especially with regards to the newer RC Benzos.

Which would be be the best choice of Benzo for a Stimulant comedown?

I'll be taking around half a gram of MDMA the night before I'll be wanting to use said Benzo. I have plenty of experience with various Benzos for medicinal and recreational purposes. But suprisingly, I've never used them for a stim comedown.

Anyways, at my disposal I will have ClonazoLAM, Diazepam, Diclazepam, Etizolam, Flubromazepam, FlubromazoLAM. I have experience with all of the above except ClonazoLAM and FlubromazoLAM, which I'm a bit dubious about taking due to many reports that I have read, with regards to blasting your tolerance in to outer space and very very slowly returning! Which for me is a no-go, due to previous Benzo abuse and a semi permanent tolerance that I now have.

Thanks people ;)

Last edited:
I once took 10 Diazepam tabkets (sorry can't remember what mg each tablet was) at 7am the morning after snorting half a gram of amphetamines at 11 pm the night before and the Diazepam knocked me out and i slept like a baby from 7am till 5pm. So my tip is Diazepam seeing as it worked for me, just don't use any opiates that night which goes without saying seeing as you may never wake up if you mix those two drugs.

I would also go with diazepam as needed. It's the staple benzo for everything lol. If you are taking 500mg of MDMA in a session I would recommend more than 5-10mg of diazepam. In my opinion you should be taking at least 20mg to help with neuroprotection (your brain's receptors will be thanking you later)

Just be aware that doing that much MDMA will cause some brain damage no matter what due to the immense amount of free radicals. In comparison a night of binge drinking causes near the same amount of brain damage, to each is own.

i would also take some 5htp afterwards like a day or 2 afterwards as mdma can deplete serotonin it can cause a bit of depression well more of a sluggish phase
just see how you do afterwards most times you wont need a benzo afterwards, a benzo could also be used if you want to abort the trip which i would have just in case
as some people cant handle the euphoria

I used speed yesterday so can kinda give you an answer to what I done and I beat the comedown! Thats a first! bit hard to tell you exactly because i mixed my valium with speed! but anyway try flubromazoLAM for RC it gets a bad rap because of this rumor that it can fry receptors! Increase benzo tolerence and that scares people! persoanlly i think its defo not true! 1 or 2 people say that then the rumors fly around the Benzo Rc community lol! puts others of! (not me) I have recently been testing rc's with my high tolerence and this is defo a potent one! Same with Clonazolam! but Flub is good for a comedown! purely Hypnotic! 1 minite youl be doing something then bang your your falling asleep! and this was me with a high tolerence and only 0.50 of Flubromazolam! and a speed comedown! Also my friend I took speed with also loved these and he has a high tolerence! he wants me to get him more lol! loves them already! maybe people with high tolerences prefere flubromazolam because its potent! hits you within 20-30 minites! lasts long! i like it id rate it the best RC that and Clonazolam! Others are good but not as potent!

so iv tried nearly all rc benzos and i like FlubromazoLAM! good hypnotic to take at night to kill a trip or comedown! or evan just to chill right out!

Hope that helped! im new to blue light lol :D

Etizolam are also good if you can find good quality ones! very good for anxiety! Hit fast! xanax light people call them I would agree! personally i get Etizest brand from Concern! blistered and good quality

Last edited:
I'll probably go with either the Clonazolam or the Flubromazolam just as a one off as my tolerance to most the others is already high. Actually saying that is quite contradictory. Yet I do want to give these one try even though I know I shouldn't as I've never used a Benzo to bring me down. But my guess is, either of these Benzos will have most success in having an effect due to my tolerance. In years gone by I was downing handfuls of various Benzos on a weekly basis, nowadays I have my tolerance down to a more sensible level, where I can sometimes actually feel 30 - 50 mg Diazepam (Or equivalent) For example.. Last night I took 5 mg Etizolam just to test it as it's been Years since I last tried it, and that was back when I was eating Benzos like sweets, so I never really got to experience Etizolam's own true Character. I definitely felt the 5 mg, but I doubt it would be enough to bring me down off stimulants. 10 mg would probably do the trick.

Thanks for all your imput.

Btw, I don't recommend abusing high doses of Benzos. Safe ;)