• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth best ability to visually identify meth, dehydrated from alcohol and shards

xhellbirdx

Greenlighter
im no trying to purify or wash. it may just be tolerance but i feel almost nothing when i shoot meth. i hyperventilate (in a great way) for about 15 seconds then stuff gets blurry for awhile andim very hot, i feel slightly better. idk how many days ive used for honestly. so it may be paranoid but does this look like meth to you or do i got bunk? ive been looking sat n iso shit for way to long sooooooooo. tolerance or fake meth?? click on thoughts.

Last edited:
This is the inevitable conclusion of frequent use regardless of ROA, but specifically with IV use. When you shoot ice daily or even second or third day, you rapidly develop a strong tolerance due to the increased level the drug is absorbed and effecting your mind and body. You are dumping out every last bit of dopamine in your brain available, and blocking it's reabsorption. This causes your receptors to become downregulated, which means less sensitive to the effects of dopamine, which means you require more to feel the same effects as before. The only cure is a period of complete abstinence to give your receptors a chance to reregulate themselves to a more normal level.

Same patterns, get some rest. If you have been up enough days to not remember how many days you have been up, well, its time to not be up any longer.