View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best 2C-B combination for raves

myr

Bluelighter
High all. Sorry if this has been answered somewhere, I tried to use search and failed miserably lol

I have some 2C-B I use as a replacement for MDMA but the exprience certainly lacks many qualities of a roll. It has more euphoria on 25mg than I know what to do with, that's not a problem, but dancing is. My legs hurt after ~30 minutes. You know how MDMA makes moving and dancing effortless, it doesn't feel like added energy, it' more like my extremities are light as feather :) That's the component I'm missing, I hope some of you have recommendations.

I like taking a regular dose of MDMA and then following it a couple hours later with a moderate or low dose of 2c-b, depending on your familiarity with 2c-b of course.

Methylone and 4-FMP are probably winners from my partying days, also in combo with 2C-B.

I wasn't clear on one thing, my bad. I have plenty mdma around, I just don't want to use it more than once a month. So serotonin releasers are out of the question to make sure mdma keeps it's magic for a long time :)
4-FA looks promising, I'll check out the reports on erowid, thanks!

Low to medium doses of GHB are actually stimulating and very fluffy and cloud like feeling combined with gentle tactile drugs like all others mentioned so far in the thread.

But actually, can you expand on your own experiences a lot more now? Because otherwise this thread is getting way too much like a "what should I take?" thread.. explaining exactly what types of experiences you want to replicate or look for makes it more like searching for similarities - which is okay and neutral.

Well, it's in the first post.. I believe I expressed my wish accurately :)
It's not like I'm asking for something to get smashed on at a 3 day festival 0-24, only that my legs hurt after a half an hour when I dance and I need something that makes moving effortless, like mdma. Pretty sure I don't want to drink alcohol with a psych. I'm satisfied with 2C-B otherwise. The body high is so much on 25mg that it literally ihibits me having a conversation :)

2c-b and ketamine is a perfect combo for dancing but you'll want to keep the k in low doses if you are at a rave.

threshold doses of mxe + alcohol after the 2cb wore off kept me going hard all night at my last rave.