• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox Bernese method has spiraled into some real bullsh*t

Vasudra

Greenlighter
So I’m on the east coast, the dope I get is I’m guessing heroin+fentanyl mix because it has that vinegar smell but I cannot make the switch to suboxone like the old days, absolute brutal and terrifying precipitated withdrawal even after waiting 36 hours.

I decided to try the Bernese method because my sub appointment is in 2 weeks and I will be tested. I followed the microdosing schedule, increasing sub dose while decreasing dope intake.

Upon finishing the microdosing schedule this is where I’m at now. I am taking 16mg sub per day, but still get absolute nasty withdrawals without my dope. And to make matters worse, the dope no longer gets me high, it just makes the sickness go away. How is this even possible ? Is the sub only filling certain receptors ? I work 6 days a week and cannot be sick. My appointment is approaching. I am seriously gonna have a full blown panic attack I wish I never relapsed… any advice ??

I think, if I'm reading this right, it sounds like you've fucked up a bit by taking fent when you're on the higher dose of sub. You should reduce the fent to nil well before you get up to 16mg. So now it seems you might be dependent on both fent and high dose bupe.
My advice would be to stop taking the subs entirely for a while and only smoke enough fent to keep you well, then try again but with a slower sub induction and stop taking the fentadope entirely as soon as you possibly can.
The shitty thing about using fent is that you start rattling so quickly yet it gets absorbed into your fat cells, so it can still cause pwds after 36+ hours.
Can't you get another, more predictable opiate like oxy or real heroin (tar perhaps?) just for a few days until the fettys out of your system, wait 24h and take a Subby?

I think, if I'm reading this right, it sounds like you've fucked up a bit by taking fent when you're on the higher dose of sub. You should reduce the fent to nil well before you get up to 16mg. So now it seems you might be dependent on both fent and high dose bupe.
My advice would be to stop taking the subs entirely for a while and only smoke enough fent to keep you well, then try again but with a slower sub induction and stop taking the fentadope entirely as soon as you possibly can.
The shitty thing about using fent is that you start rattling so quickly yet it gets absorbed into your fat cells, so it can still cause pwds after 36+ hours.
Can't you get another, more predictable opiate like oxy or real heroin (tar perhaps?) just for a few days until the fettys out of your system, wait 24h and take a Subby?
I can get perc 10’s but they will cost me an arm and a leg. That actually sounds like a good idea, pop perks and only perks for a week then simply switch back to sub after a 24hr oxy withdrawal. I’m going to see if I can get a deal on them because idk if I can even afford a weeks worth of perks

I can get perc 10’s but they will cost me an arm and a leg. That actually sounds like a good idea, pop perks and only perks for a week then simply switch back to sub after a 24hr oxy withdrawal. I’m going to see if I can get a deal on them because idk if I can even afford a weeks worth of perks
Yeah if you can get enough even for 5 days, not to get high necessarily, just to keep you well whilst the fent leaves your system so you can safely switch to bupe. Good luck.