• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos

You may feel faster the effects on empty stomach. Thats what i know for sure.

For me,with full stomach ,it could take like an hour to feel the calming effect.i prefer my benzos chewed up and downed with a cup of instant coffee, right after i wake up.
The half-life may slightly differ from person to person no matter how the drug is administered so.. i know how long they work by anxiety creeping in 🤣

Full stomach won't shorten the duration. I find that with Alprazolam, full or hungry, the effects take about the same time. With Diazepam or Clonazepam, it takes longer to feel the effects when full.
I agree that sublingual is best but the intense taste of Alprazolam isn't worth feeling it 10 minutes earlier unless you're not on the verge of a panic attack. Other than Alprazolam, the taste isn't an issue so sublingual is the way to go.

Alright thanks guys just took my first one subliminal also about to have some red clover tea with it

As a general rule a full stomach will delay onset and increase duration and an empty stomach will do vice-versa.

You can apply that general rule to any substance really (to some extent at least).

If you’ve not started taken Benzos it’s a drug I would avoid .

Cant avoid drugs am forced to take latuda daily they would give me injections but they break me out in rashes and hives

Empty stomach then mate ,
I personally think it’s a slightly better buzz .

With an empty stomach you will feel them earlier and perhaps a bit stronger. Nothing more.