• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzos/ Thienos & Gabapentin

mysafehome01

Bluelighter
Ok so I have Etizest (Etizolam) 1mgs & Gabapentin 100mgs.

Is it ok to mix these two and in what dosges?

I am quite a seasoned user of both sepertely.

Cheers.

yeah you could, I think the gaba clouds out the effects of the benzos, it's also probably not a good idea in terms of CNS depressant mixing, but they both kind of work the same receptors though through different ways.

yeah you could, I think the gaba clouds out the effects of the benzos, it's also probably not a good idea in terms of CNS depressant mixing, but they both kind of work the same receptors though through different ways.

Do you have any previous experience yourself?

I've mixed gabapentin and various benzos, both in relatively high doses. No adverse reactions were noted. On the contrary, there did seem to be some potentiation between the two (in my case having taken the gabapentin first and the benzo last).

This is by no means a be-all-end-all answer though, so perhaps wait until more users chime in or do more research on the topic before doing anything.

i read online somewhere that gabapentin doesn't really potentiate/mix with anything like in the same way benzos do. But like one of the above posters said mixing two CNS depressants might not be a good idea.

That being said I've mixed gabapentin with opiates, with benzodiazepines, with alcohol. All in varying doses but my gaba dose has always been high. I have had no problems at all, ymmv

Yeah from what information I can gather online Gabapentin doesn't seem to be anywhere near as potent a CNS depressant as either Benzos or Opiates.

Still, I much prefer to be safe than sorry. Being alive > getting high.

My Gabapentin dosages normally go up to 2400mg in 300mg increments.

I mixed them a few weeks ago! Was the exact same brand of Itizolam the pink ones! (concern) (best ones IMO) And i took them with gabapentin! had no problems was a good combo