Open Discussion Benzos on Blotter tab artOr if you or a friend are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimraa

Greenlighter
Hello I have been making my Flubromazolam into tabs ,so I can easily keep track of the amount I take .
I found out about Blotter art on ebay and made a few friends selling small squares of Flubromazolam infused Blotter art.

Mainly Banky`s prints that refer to the war on drugs and how prohibition is causing the war its killing for,a lot of his work seems to point out his irony.

Anyway I started by selling Etizolam infused sheets to but since these are prescribed drugs thats against theyre policy ,they have now decided to not let me sell any of my live blotter art. Although I am going to make live, frame and hang 9 100tab Banksy`s prints in a local gallery soon.I`ll call it The Prohibition Paradox

I feel hard done by with ebay since i just invested in new super acurate scales and healthier solvent that also preserves and then they cut my business short. Gumtree is ok with it if i put it under services, not art ,dont knoww why? its clearly art

It really is very cool If you would like to see some of the 9 Banksy prints or other key fob designs iv made let me know i`ll mail you a pic.

So basically I`m stuck with all the equipment to make my cool Live Art prints and key fob designs .Making them live is what makes it art ,and having 70 orr so tabs in a key fob is a great legal protest against prohibition.
Does anyone know where I can advertise my live art? I really enjoy making them and my technic has improved massivly each time.its not a big money maker but i enjoy it .
So if anyone has any idea how I can get the word out please help .
[no]

I know most people here already know where to get what they want,but my art is uniqe an im hopping someone has an idea where i could advertise

Warmest regards mim

Last edited by a moderator:
BL is not a venue for self promotion like this, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.