• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos need good advice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahramsey

Greenlighter
Hi guys,
first timer here! i have a couple of quick q's and dont want to waste you time :)

I had an abusive boyfriend a few years back and was put on a watch list as he kept stealing them from me. went to the doctor and asked for an emergency prescription and he basically accused me of being a drug seeker. I had to see him as my normal dr doesn't work weekends. my first question is, how often do doctors call and report you to medicare. I now only have doctors who work at the same practice that look after it the last 2 weeks. I went and saw my childhood dr in the first week so all up that's 4 drs as i didn't fill the scrip the one the other day did for me. what are the chances that hes reported me? im really really anxious and are having panic attacks over this. is it likely hes reported me of or?

Secondly my childhood dr has looked after my migraines since they started in year 8(15 odd years ago) and one of the drugs he prescribes is temaze to get some rest. I have now built up a tolerance to temaze and a looking for other option so having taken them for 15 years, how long will it take for the tolerance to be completely out of my system?

Any help would be awesome,
thanks guys

I'm sorry but we don't allow these sort of discussions on bluelight, I have to close this

Status
Not open for further replies.